~Chapter 3~

Once she was calm again, Emma searched the room for anything helpful. A way out maybe, or a phone. But who would she call? She had noone. And there was no way she would call him. If Caleb is helping him he will be here any second now anyway, she thought.

She noticed a door at the other side of the room, opposite of the big bed. Hope filled her. Maybe it was a back door or something like that, that he forgot about. She ran to the door and opened it eagerly, only to find out it was just a bathroom. She screamed frustrated of the situation that she was in. Pacing back and forth in the room she started panicking.

There was no way out. This room had no way out. The window was not an option either,it was high enough to injure her but not to kill her.

That was it. She didn't have to get out! She just had to die before he killed her!

Emma ran to the bathroom once more and turning on the tap she started to fill up the tub. That's it. She was going to drown herself.

They say drowning is a peaceful way to go. You don't feel anything. And the coolness of the water provides a pleasant environment for your body. The last environment for your body.

But that's just rumors. She could not be sure if drowning was a peaceful way to die but right now she didn't care that much. She had to die before that wolf came back to kill her, and being torn apart was definitely more brutal than drowning.

Once the tub was full enough she climbed in and dove. She waited for the oxygen to fully exit her lungs and for water to take its place. The light from the bathroom's lamp spread when it hit the water creating various shapes underwater. It was a beautiful last memory before leaving this world.

She was in the tub for a few seconds before she was pulled out of the water by two strong hands. The wolf was back.

"I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A MINUTE, CAN I!" he shouted tapping her back slightly, forcing her to couch out the small amount of water she drunk.

"Can't you get it that I want to die!!" she screamed at him and started crying. She had once again failed.

"Cupcake why would you want to die? There is so much life you haven't lived yet" he said sadly and pulled her out of the bathtub. He lifted her on his arms and walked to the bed where he set her down slowly.

"Why are you doing this? You are going to kill me anyway so why can't you just let me choose how I wanna die?" she let more tears run down her cheeks and he whiped each one with his sleeve.

"Did I ever tell you I was going to kill you?" he asked looking straight into her eyes.

She froze, thinking about his question. Did he tell her he was planning on ripping her apart? Her eyebrows came together forming a deep frown. He never said anything like that. On the contrary, he saved her twice and exclaimed he was not going to hurt her, also twice.

"No" she muttered dropping her eyes to the floor.

"Cupcake you're safe with me, always" he said sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Are you hungry?" Caleb asked out of the blue. Her stomach growled in response but she refused to answer him. "I'll bring you some dry clothes and then we can find something to eat, okay?" he said and stood up, walking to his closet and grabbing a white T-shirt and a pair of black boxers. "Tomorrow I'll ask someone to bring you a real outfit, but for now these should work" he said passing them to Emma.

"Thanks" she whispered waiting for him to exit the room, so she could get out of these soaking clothes. She was already shivering.

When he didn't show any sings of getting out of the room she let out a heavy sigh. "Will you please give me some privacy to change?" she asked as less ironically as she could.

"No way I'm leaving you alone again! I'm not getting out of this room" he said letting out a sad laugh. He had a point. He doesn't want her dead, and as soon as he left she tried to kill herself meaning he can't trust her.

"Fine" she groaned "but you'll have to turn around! You're not seeing me naked any time soon" she said and he obeyed turning around and looking at the wooden wall.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that cupcake" he said smirking and her heart stopped, realizing why he kept her alive. He wanted a sex toy. He would repeatedly rape her until he got bored of her. By the time she was fully dressed she couldn't keep her tears from running.

"So that's what you wanted me for?" she cried and he turned his head to look at her, taken aback from what she just said. Was she really thinking he would do something like that?

"No, no no no! Emma, I would never do that!" he exclaimed quickly, moving his hand to brush away her tears and pulling her closer to his body. He tried to make a joke and ended up making her cry. He felt like punching himself.

"I would never do anything you wouldn't want me to do. You are safe with me, cupcake, I will never hurt you" he said cupping her face and staring right in her eyes.

And for a second, she believed him. But how could he keep her safe, when all she really wanted was to end?