~Chapter 7~

"Caleb! I'M HERE!" screamed Faye walking casually into my house. That girl knows nothing about knocking, nothing about private space.

I sense Emma tensing next to me and I let out a sigh before geting up to find my sister in the hall before she comes in the living room and makes Emma more nervous than she already is.

"Faye" I greet her with a quick hug. I reach for the clothes but she pulls them away saying she'll hand them to my mate herself. "Be nice she is already shaken up" I say and she gives me a quick nod before walking in the living room.

"Hey girl! I'm Faye! That duchebag's sister!" she says pointing to me.

"I'm right here Faye!" I say irritated at my little sister but I see a little smile forming at Emma's face. 

"I know, douchebag" she replys and sits next to Emma. "So I didn't know what style you prefered so I brought a little variety of clothes, I have a nice pair of jeans in here, or some very comfortable tights, a couple of T-shirts, underwear, a jacket, a cardigan, a pair of sneakers and a pair of boots. Whatever you want just wear it and some of this days I'll make Caleb take us to the mall to fill your closet with anything you want" she says and Emma thanks her before taking some clothes and shoes and excuses herself to go get dressed.

Before she exits the room I stop her.

"Don't try anything suicidal please. I will know" I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

Once she was out of the room and far enough to not be able to hear us Faye looked at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean suicidal?!" she whispered even though she knew Emma couldn't hear her.

"She's been through a lot.. Just please if I'm not around keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't hurt herself..." I pleaded and she nodded looking sadly at my eyes.

"She's beautiful Caleb. I'm happy you found her at last" she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I am too" I said tuning my hearing on Emma. She just sat on the bed, probably  wearing the pants or the shoes. Her heartbeat is steady so she's safe. 

When she was fully dressed she came downstairs and waited for us next to the door.

"Let's go" I said and placed my hand at her waist, feeling her tense at my touch. I walked to the pack house with my mate by my side and my sister following us quietly. We got some bows from some pack members as we walked, which seemed to have caught Emma's attention.

"Are they bowing to you or to me too?" she said confused and I chuckled.

"Both of us. They know you are their Luna" I said immidiately bitting my tongue knowing what she was going to say next.

"No, I'm not yet. And nobody knows if I will be. I just gave you two weeks. No promises!"

"I know" I sighed and entered the pack house. Fortunately, most of the wolves were busy. The warriors were training with my Beta, some females were doing house chores, other cooking, other cleaning, other were at their own houses. So the pack house was practically empty, only a few pups running around or watching TV. 

"Before meeting anyone else, let's go see my mother. She'll be ecstatic when she sees you" I said but we didn't manage to go far.

"Damn sure I am!" I heard my mom's voice as she came down the stairs, a wide smile spread on her face. "I smelled her the second you entered the house! My name is Stella, I'm so happy to meet you dear" she said grabbing Emma into a big motherly hug. Emma was startled at first but after a while she hugged her back.

"Nice to meet you too" she said once she was released by my mother's firm grip and smiled.

"Your father would have loved her too" my mother said, a tear slipping from her eyes but she immidiately wiped it away and smiled.

"Uncle Cay!" I heard my little niece, Alexa, scream and before I could even see her she jumped in my arms.

She is Faye's daughter, a little replica of her mother, and I completely adored her. She was just five but she was sharp and could understand anything that happened around her. 

"Is this your mate? She is beautiful!" she whispered looking at Emma but apparently Emma heard her and smiled.

"You're more beautiful than I am" said Emma tickling Alexa and she laughed hiding her face in my neck.

I placed her down before taking Emma's hand and walking up the stairs.

"Where are you taking me?" she chuckled but followed me anyway.

"To show you our room!" I stated the obvious but she gave me a confused look.

"I thought your house was that other one, you know, the one we came from..." she said and I laughed.

"Yeah it is but I rarely use it. I have a room here, which is now our room, my office, a library, a jacuzzi, we should definitely use the jacuzzi some time!" I said and she laughed at my excitement.

"Welcome home cupcake!" I whispered opening the large wooden door in front of us, revealing our bedroom.

"Wow!"