~Chapter 6~

Soft, warm, comfortable but solid. That's what she felt the bed was like. Until she noticed it was moving up and down slowly, like it was breathing! Beds don't breathe!

She opened her eyes quickly only to find herslef lying on top of Caleb. Her head laid on his torso and her hands were hugging his body. One of his hands had a firm grip on her waist keeping her in place protectively while the other was supporting his head.

She stayed completely frozen not wanting to wake him up. He was sleeping peacefully, a smile spread across his face. She moved her hand slowly brushing off the hair that fell on his eyes. He was just perfect. His eyes, even closed, were beautiful with long lashes shading them, his lips were juicy and taunting you to kiss them. And his body, every muscle toned up, every detail sculpted as if he was a greek god. She couldn't stop staring at him.

She forced her eyes to look around the room. They were lying on the couch, where she made him sleep last night after she felt too nervous to sleep next to him. Well, now she sleeps on top of him.

She moved extremely slowly trying to free her other hand that was wrapped around his waist. She managed to move his hand too, and get off the couch without waking him. Or, so she thought.

"I liked it better when you were on me" he mumbled rubbing his eyes and stood up sitting on the couch.

"I don't know how I ended up on you, I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you up either" she said sitting on the bed, facing him.

"You were crying in your sleep, probably a nightmare of that asshole. I thought you were awake so I asked you what's wrong. But when you heard my voice you stood up slowly and walked to me. You were sleepwalking cupcake" he explained.

"I'm sorry" she said lowering her eyes, fidgeting with her fingers.

"I was more than happy to have you sleeping on me" he said smiling at her and then walked to the bathroom.

She let herself fall behind on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She was so confused and her head was spinning. Her subconcious led her to him. She decided to learn more about that mate bond that made her do things she wouldn't normally do, so when he came back in the room she asked him.

"Tell me more about the mate bond"

"How about we have some breakfast first, coffee would be great" he said stretching his arms and lead her downstairs, in the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat cupcake?" he said opening the fridge to see what was in it.

"Whatever, I'm not picky" she answered and waited. He looked at her smiling and grabbed some eggs and bacon. He quickly prepared a meal for them and pured two glasses of orange juice. Once he set the food on the table she asked the first question about that mate bond thing.

"Was it the mate bond that made me get off bed and sleep on you?"

"Yes it was"

"So, it can control me?" she asked worried.

"No you don't get it... There is nothing to control you. It's you! I have my wolf telling me what I want, you just do it. Once I mark you you'll have your wolf too" he says casually eating his breakfast but she just freaked out even more.

"Mark me? MY WOLF? I am not a werewolf! And what do you mean mark me? Will I become a werewolf?! I-"

"EMMA! Calm down! Take a breath and let me explain, okay?" he said grabbing her hand and caressing it with his thumb.

"I'm okay" she said after taking a deep breath.

"Okay so first of all the marking. It is a way of showing other males that you are taken. And since I am Alpha my mate will be equal to me, get my strength and my speed. This means you as a human get to become a werewolf too. Then you can mark me too. But we don't have to do it now we can wait until you are ready" he said and she nodded processing the new information.

"So I'll become a werewolf. And have a wolf" she said outloud to make sure she understood right.

"You already have a wolf. It's your subconscious, your deepest thoughts, needs, feelings. When you become a werewolf they just get a form. Your wolf form. It's controllable, don't worry" he said and once again she nodded.

This was a lot to take in. First she finds out she is a werewolf's mate, now that she will be a werewolf. Too much to take in.

"All these if I decide to live when those two weeks end, right?" she asks and his eyes darken in the thought of her dead.

"Yes" he says lowly trying to hide his anger. That man broke his mate, made her not want to live. He was going to do the exact same at him!

"Cupcake, can you tell me more about that man? Please?" he pleaded and she looked up at him surprised at the sudden question.

"I-uhm..I don't want to talk about it" she whispered looking at her feet. This was a painful memory and reliving it was not something she wanted to do very often.

"He raped you last night before I found you, didn't he? Don't lie" he said, his voice showing his anger.

She nodded not able to speak, a tear slipping down her cheek.

"Emma I'll end him, today! He won't hurt you again" he said and for the first time she looked in his eyes, they were now golden.

"Your eyes... They changed color!" she exclaimed fascinated.

He closed his eyes and when he opened them they were back to their natural green shade. "They do that when my wolf wants to come out" he said.

"Oh..okay"

"So if you are done eating, we could go to the pack house and you can meet everyone" he said and she nodded.

"Sure but how about I put on some real clothes first?" she asked pointing at his T-shirt and boxers that she currently wore.

"Right, I'll tell my sister to bring you something" he said scratching the back of his neck and pulled his phone out to text someone.

She stared at his face trying to come to terms with how her next two weeks would be.

This is going to be fun, she thought sarcastically and let out a sigh.