~Chapter 9~

"What do you mean you can't find her, you useless jerk!" he yelled at his phone, a vein popping out on his forehead.

"She is mine! Scan the fucking area again! She is on foot, and she is weak! She can't be far away" he yelled once more and ended the call.

He thought he would find her and use her once more to fulfill his need. He adored playing with his alive toy. Little did he know what was coming at him!

~~~

"Emma! Caleb! We are about to sit at the table to eat! Would you mind to join us?" my mother shouted from downstairs, but only I was able to hear her due to my supernatural hearing.

"Coming!" I yelled back knowing she would hear me, but at the same time earning a confused look from Emma.

"My mother called us for diner" I explained and she gave me an 'oh' for an answer.

"Kyle, I need you to find everything about Darien White. I want to know where he is, where he's been, who he talks to, everything from his contact list to his zodiac sign!" I mindlinked my Beta.

"On it!" he answered immediately and I shut him out once more.

"That was freaking cool! Your eyes just went full black! Like it was terrifying but mesmerizing at the same time!" she exclaimed and I chuckled at her excitement.

"It's called mindlinking. It's how we communicate with other pack members when we are away from each other" I said and she scoffed.

"Why not just call or text?"

"It's faster, and freaking cool" I said quoting her. She hummed an okay and started walking downstairs where my mother had already set the table with a variety of foods.

"That's a huge table, and a huge amount of food" Emma said sitting down next to me.

"Most of the pack eats together here at the pack house. Obviously not the whole pack, we are a total of three hundred people but at least 40-45 eat here. Mostly the ones higher in hierarchy, me, you, my Beta, our family and the warriors" I explained and she nodded.

"Dig in! Before those hungry wolves come and eat everything!" my mother said filling Emma's plate with a little bit of everything.

"FOUND HIM!" Kyle yelled barging in the room, earning a glare from my mother for scarring her and Emma.

"Sorry Luna!" he said not sure which Luna he meant but he brushed it off quickly and gave me a large file.

"Everything you wanted on that asshole is in there" he said sitting down across from me, stuffing his mouth with half a steak.

"Language Kyle or you'll not be eating for a week!" my mom threatened him and he apologized immediately.

"Is that about... Him?" Emma asked hesitantly and I nodded. Giving her a kiss on the forehead and mindlinking my mom and sister to look after my mate, I took my Beta and two of my best warriors and headed off to that bastard's house.

"This is it. That's where I found her. You're sure he doesn't own any other properties where he could be hiding?" I asked Kyle and he reassured me that this was the only place.

We entered the house in complete silence and spread around to find him. My head was spinning when I entered the living room, the smell of what happened in here last night still lingering in the air.

"Alpha the house is empty" Daniel, one of the warriors said.

"I know but since this is his only property, we are staying here to throw him a surprise party" I grinned and they nodded smiling. They knew why I wanted him dead, they could smell it like I did. And I know they were more than happy to avenge their Luna.

We waited in the house for another thirty minutes when we finally heard his car approaching. Everyone but me changed to wolf form and hid around the house. I sat in a couch ignoring my disgust. He was about to enter the house and never get out again, and I was going to enjoy it!

~~~

"Where were you boys?! I was about to send Faye out there looking for you! Caleb! You've been out for hours! What happened?" Mrs Stella yelled when Caleb, Kyle and the two other guys opened the front door and casually walked in. Like are they so insensitive? This woman has been freaking out for more than an hour now. Plus, she didn't even let me go in another room alone. I guess Caleb told her about my habits. But her following me everywhere was starting to get annoying.

"We took care of something mom" Caleb said and only then did I notice his blood painted face!

"Oh my god" I whispered and he locked eyes with me. He gave me a little smile before running upstairs to get cleaned up.

I sat there frozen, not able to believe what just happened. Did he kill Darien? Is that jerk dead?

Is this real or am I just making up stuff in my head. I mean, he is a powerful werewolf, he must have other enemies to kill. So maybe I was seeing what I wanted to see.

"Cupcake" I heard his soft voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Did you..Did you kill Darien?"I said, my voice trembling and fading at the end.

"Yes" he answered staring into my eyes as if looking for approval.

Darien might be dead, but I still don't have my family back.

"Okay" I say and he sighs before walking to his mother.

Him being dead doesn't change anything. My family is still dead and I am still abused.

And alive.