~Chapter 15~

Today is the day. After two weeks of working out, I have built up my stamina enough to get through the shift, according to Caleb. Personally, I don't feel any different from before. Sure I can climb the stairs without having to stop at the middle to catch my breath, but I still suck at jogging and running. Plus, Caleb tried to teach me how to fight but apart from getting some bruises from falling, I can't see a difference. I am still the same lazy potato that I was before.

However, Caleb says I'm ready. So I guess I am ready. Tonight, he'll take me out on a date, and then we will continue with the marking and whatever follows. I am so nervous. Not just for the marking and the shift. I think it's our first ever date. Like a real date! And I don't know what he has planned.

I am currently sitting in front of the mirror and Faye is fixing my hair. She came to help me get ready. She chose my dress, she put on my make-up and now she is trying to make my hair some fancy beach waves by burning it with a curling iron. I'm grateful though. I could never get ready on my own. I'm too nervous.

Faye notices me fidgeting with my fingers and clears her throat to catch my attention.

"What are you so worried about?" she asks wrapping another section of my hair around the iron.

"I... I can't actually tell you. I mean it's weird. It's your brother" I say and she chuckles.

"Girl you can talk to me about anything concerning Caleb. I swear I'm very interested in my brother's love life. Is that what you're worried about?" she asks and I hesitantly nod.

"I mean, I'm dirty Faye. I've been touched in ways you can't even imagine. I'm not that confident with my body. What if he doesn't like me. What if I can't please him? I... It's stupid but... I really want him to like me" I kind of whisper and she chuckles.

"Sweetie, Caleb is head over heels in love with you! He doesn't care if you're dirty, which let me tell you, you're not! You would be if you were willingly giving yourself like that. What you've been through doesn't make you dirty. It makes you brave! Caleb knows that and appreciates it! Plus, I doubt anyone could please him better than you. He loves you. You can please him just by talking to him" she says and I nod.

I guess she's right. I know he loves me. And I love him too. So, getting intimate with him shouldn't be something that troubles me so much. I breathe slowly and nod, feeling more confident about myself.

"Thank you, Faye" I say smiling to her and she smiles back. With some last touches here and there she finishes my hair and takes a step back to admire her creation.

"Oh my god, I am a genius! You look like a goddess! He is going to melt just by looking at you!" she exclaims clapping her hands excitedly. "Too bad I won't see his face when he first sees you!"

"Thank you for everything! I look gorgeous and you're the one behind it! You're the goddess!" I say touching my hair. Somehow she managed to keep the softness they had even after putting tones of hair products on them.

Not to mention the make-up! A subtle smokey eye, perfect thin eyeliner and full red lips, matching the color of my dress.

"Last but not least, heels!" she squeals and hands me a pair of black stiletto heels. I had to borrow a pair from her since I skipped the heels when we went shopping. Thankfully we wear the same size so we had no problem finding a pair that fits me.

Faye leaves me to my room wishing me good luck and I sit on my bed waiting. He should be here any second now.

A knock on my door made my heart race. He's here!

I get up and walk to the door, slowly opening it. A very sexy, dressed in a black suit, Caleb stands in front of me. His eyes roam my body, lingering to my curves. His gaze meets my eyes and I can see both him and his wolf are excited to see me.