0.1

"We need to get out of here."

Brows furrowed, I blinked a few times awakening to the voice. It was my sister.
I rose up from bed watching her lay our now empty school bags against the wall.

"We can't just leave her... Unice, she's our mom." I stated as I pushed my messy hair out of my face.

"Seriously? She reeks of alcohol, I wouldn't be surprised if she bled beer. She doesn't care for us anymore. Get up." She spat as she got up from the wall.

She was right. It wasn't always like this. Things used to be good before our father left. He made me promises of taking us on family trips and would buy us whatever we wanted. We were spoiled, but none of that would've changed how much we loved him.
Then he was gone. Along with our mum. She's physically here but she's always drunk so who knows.

Seven years later and here we are.

I lost train of thought once I felt a rough fabric hit my face. It was my backpack.

"Come on! Let's hurry while she's passed out!" Unice yelled, as she stuffed a backpack with random clothing and a toothbrush.

"Where are we even going to stay at? We're still practically minors.", I sighed as I took the bag off my face.
I walked over to my dresser and started to pack it with outfits.

"Saints Row of course." She smiled as she checked her make up in the mirror next to her.

"Urgh seriously sis, that gang? That place is bad news and you know it. We're going to get ourselves killed." I rolled my eyes at the thought of it.

My sister joined a gang a few years ago called 'Saints row'. It's filled with a shitload of violence, alcohol, and drugs.
Which is nothing I'm not used to now that we've moved to this run down apartment thanks to mum, but ... it doesn't mean I want to do it for a living.

"Just give it a try, Ellie." She helped me put my stuff in my bag and then sat on the tan carpet next to me.

"Oh you might want a lot of purple in that bag too." She warned.

"Ew, why purple of all colors?"

"There is a lot that you'll have to learn about how these gangs work. One of them being that purple is our signature color. Every gang has one." She sighed as if I'm supposed to know this.
"Plus Harry might accept you more if you are wearing any! " She stated as she sat up.

"Who's that? The scary leader or something?" I chuckled at the thought of a little leader in the gang.

This is way too much..

"Okay Ells, go ahead and show up with no purple. Let's see how Harry deals with it. " She swung her bag over her shoulder as she walked over to the door in our room.

"As for now, let's get going before the old hag wakes up." She continued as she slowly creaked open the door wide.

I pulled my hair in a bun, wore an oversized grey shirt ,that had ripped holes in it, and ripped shorts with black tights underneath with red vans.

Like I'm wearing any purple, you honestly thought.

I followed my sister quietly behind her as we walked passed my mother.
She looked more like my sister than me. Her hair was more blonde than brown, and her eyes were green while mine were blue. The living room was drenched with cigarettes and was soaked in the stench of vodka .. and my mother
.
If she was dead or alive you couldn't really tell.

It depends on how empty the bottle is.

"Are we there yet?" I questioned Unice as we carried our bags walking downtown.
We were just two girls walking in the middle of the night alone.

God knows the streets can be more dangerous than the gang alone.
The cold air was nipping at the back of our necks making me wish it was summer.

"Almost there Ellie calm down!" She giggled as she pulled me by my hand forward.

"And we're here." She announced softly.

"This dump?" I asked annoyed.
We were standing in front of an abandoned church that was rusted all out. The white paint was peeling off and it looked quite depressing.

"Ain't she beautiful?" She asked, admiring it while clasping her hands together.

"Unice, it looks haunted. You know I used to watch documentaries and this is definitely one of those hous-"

"Aw c'mon Ellie, you haven't even been inside!" She shot me a glance as she pulled on my hand torward the ancient building.

"I can't believe I agreed to this .." I sighed as she opened the door.

As she pushed us inside, it looked just as bad as it did on the outside of the building.
There were red seats ,but were ripped, the walls were broken into and had peeling paint.
It also smelt terrible, like a dying animal.

"Yeah I'm going hom-" I started until my sister yanked me downstairs of the place.

Soon, I started to hear loud music from downstairs as we kept going down.

She had let go of my hand and opened hers presenting the place we were standing in front of.

"Welcome to Saints Row!"

A\N

hi i'm re-reading this fanfiction i made when i was like fifteen and OH MY LORD SO MANY ERRORS AND EVERYTHING AAAA.

so i'm editing them a bit and making it a little bit bearable lol i might also just finish it b/c i enjoyed the concept so much and the ending is supposed to be more "wow" than what my 15 year old self could have made.

anyways thank you to those that read this or started to read it!

fifteen year old me was so happy to get these notifs :)