1.4

double updaaaate¿

i think yes :-)

-

I raised an eyebrow once Zayn continued to make more drinks.

"I'm serious Ellie." He said once again.

I took that as my cue to go see the mop headed monster.

I grabbed one of the bottles of liquor and took a big gulp.

Whatever it is that Harry needs to see me for I just already know it's not going to be good and I can already use a drink.

I ninja my way through the crowd of criminals and make it to the stairs.

I should seriously get some type of award for being able to go through that sea of people.

I started to walk up the stairs to Harry's room.

I took a deep breath before opening up the the big doors.

There I saw Harry sitting on his bed, next to him was cash and a gun on his nightstand.

"Harry.?" I took one step inside of his dungeon causiously.

"Close the door behind you Ellie." He groaned.

For once I actually wished not to hear my name from him especially in this situation.

I did as told and stood as close to the door as possible.

"What did you think about the mission we had last night?" He asked as he started to get up from the bed.

"It was great, lots of action..?" I replied nervously. Harry picked the gun up from the night stand and walked around the room slowly making every step increase my unsteady nerves.

"Oh really?"

"Yes Harry.." I replied short.

"Well you see Ellie during the mission I saw that you weren't by my side like we planned." He said calming yet loud.

"Oh I.." I didn't know how to respond. I couldn't just say that a guy from a different gang kidnapped me but we are friends.

"I could've used your help too because there I got this." Harry spins around slowly showing a bruise at his back that was a dark purple.

I took a step forward ,"Harry I'm so sorry.." I whispered.

"Also, I saw the most strangest thing once the mission was over Ellie." He started as he walked over to me, moving the gun around in his hand.

I took a step back closer to the door.

"I saw you and somone obviously from a different gang and his motorcycle." He loudly stated. He was close to me now so close our bodies almost touched.

I took another step back with my body against the doors.

Harry held up the gun torwards my face.

"Who was that anyway?" Harry whispered.

"Please don't kill me.." I whispered keeping my head up trying to inch away the gun.

Harry placed the gun his back pocket and pulled me into him suprising me.

"Harr-"

"You worried me sick Princess." He whispered into my ear.

"I thought you were dead or kidnapped or ran off but no you're okay. You were safe. Safe with him.

Get out."

I whispered softly.

"What?"I was trying to take in everything he was saying.

He was worried abou me?? Why is he so worked up about me leaving with Liam he's not a bad guy.

"Get the hell out of my room and stay out." He yelled as he moved away from me.

I quickly opened the door and sprinted out and closed it.

I ran into my room and slammed the door closed.

I slid down against the door and held my head.

"What happened out there?" I heared my sister's familiar voice.

"Harry is being so off. What's wrong with him?!" I whisper yelled.

My sister giggled, "Somones jealous much."

"What would I be jealous of?"

"Not you silly, Harry. He's defiantly jealous. He was so loud even I could hear the whole thing."

"Harry? Jealous? More like Harry murdering people with purple guns. Harry doesn't seem like the typ-" I started speaking.

"He does have feelings Ellie, soon you'll see all types of Harry's. He's an interesting boy." She giggled.

I smoved onto my bed and laid flat of course.

Harry having feelings? Maybe.

Me being the reason for why he feels? No.

-

IM SO TIRED EW