1.3

It's been a day since the day I ran away

That night when I made the biggest descion of leaving my first mission for Payne was crazy but exciting.

Suprisingly we found a way out of the building and rode on his motercycle out.

Before Liam drove off I saw Harry as he stormed out of the Casino furious.

The cold wind made my hair wrestle with the wind blurring my view.

It was only a few seconds but when I brushed my hair out of my face my hazel eyes met his.

Then I slipped away with a boy that was nothing but trouble.

We were sitting at the bottom of a bridge with a bottle of whiskey and a package of cigerettes.

It was cold and silent but calming.

Being away from all the violence and Harry.

"What do we do now?" I asked as I laid my head against his shoulder.

"What is it that you want to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"We can do whatever it is you want to do." He whispered.

I closed my eyes and thought hard.

"Why is this your favorite place?" I asked. Earlier when we drove here told me this was his favorite place to go to.

"Well it's calming.. and no one comes here. It's really pretty like now at night..with all of the city lights." He answered.

I simply nodded and took another sip from the whiskey.

"I should probably take you back now. I don't want Harry to send his men to start a fight." He groaned as he started to get up.

I slowly sat up and got up.

I followed Liam up the steps and up onto the bride where he parked his motorcycle.

Liam put on his helmet and I sat behind him on the motorcycle.

"Ellie!" I heared a voice yell.

I turned around to see Michael with a gun in his hands.

"Jesus Michael.." I sighed in relief he scared me half to death.

"Who's this?" Liam asked he turned around with his helmet still on.

"I could say the same to you." Michael scoffed.

"Michael what are you doing? How did you did me?!" I shouted.

I have no clue where we are downtown in this city but we are defiantly far away from the church.

Michael held the gun up and cocked his head to the side, "Harry said that you either come with me and he drops all questions about everything or I have to shoot him." Michael stated.

Liam left out a small chuckle that was barely audible.

As much as I wanted to learn more about Liam I knew that Harry always went by his word and I could just go to bed once I made it to the place.

I moved off the motorcycle and kissed the top of Liam's helmet.

"See you later Ellie." He whispered.

I walked over to Michael, "You can put that gun down now Michael." I sighed as I walked next

to him.

"I had such a great aim at him.." He whined jokingly.

Then before I knew it Liam was driving off down the road.

"Who even is that guy?" Michael sighed.

"I'll tell you all about it later Mikey." I nervously laughed.

-

I woke up in my usual pool of purple that is my bed. I slowly moved out of bed and looked over to see my sister wasn't in her bed or the room.

I shrugged it off and grabbed a red and black flannel, knee socks and shorts.

It was the weekend so I was praying that maybe I wouldn't have to do anything too illegal today.

I pulled my hair into an ugly messy bun and walked out of my room into the hallway.

Like always I was greeted by the loud unpleasing hip hop blasting from the main room.

I walked down to the main room and was eyed by a few a men in the room.

Fucking creeps.

I hurried to the closes and safest place, a place that also had food.

I ran up to the bar and saw the familiar sweetheart.

"Zayn!" I yelled making him jump from making somone a drink with vodka and orange juice.

Zayn looked up and went back to making the drink.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him.

Zayn handed the drink to one of the members and finally faced me, eye to eye.

"You need to go see Harry."

-

PLEASE DONT MURDER ME IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN 1000 YEARS. :-)

IM GOING TO HOMECOMING WITH FRIENDS BC BOYS THINK IM GROSS LOOKING. :-)

ALSO I WROTE A LETTER TO MY CRUSH AND HE HASNT SAID SHIT.

:-)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER TO SEE ME TALK ABOUT STUFF @PENTASAUCE

THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHITTY STORY

;-) this is just the beginning ;-)