0.8

It took me about five minutes to actually get out of bed. I got dressed into a plain black shirt and powder blue shorts and purple vans before leaving my room. 

As told from satan, I walked up to Harry's room and opened the door.

I've already learned from experience about knocking on Harry's door.

I slowly opened the door meeting a curly haired boy sitting on his bed while holding a blunt inbetween his lips.

"You're late princess." He smirked before getting up from his bed and taking the object out from his mouth and handing it torward me.

"Want a hit?" he asked casually while looking away.

"Harry its really early don't you think?"  I raised an eyebrow before grabbing the blunt from his hand and taking a small hit.

Harry looked up and rolled his eyes before yanking the blunt out from my mouth. 

"Don't hog it all Princess." he chuckled before exiting the room. I gave him a death stare before following him down the stairs.

"So what was that about yesterday?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean?" I knew exactly what he meant.

"You and Zayn in the kitchen last night."Thats not what I thought he meant. Its a good thing he didnt mention the fact that I ran past him for dear life with a bag of weed yesterday but I thought Zayn and I were alone.

"What do you mean?" I responded trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Nothing, you two just seemed awfully close that all."

"Why do you even care?"

"I dont care."

I rolled my eyes at him as we walked past the crowd of people that never died out. Harry didnt talk to me at all on the way to the room. 

I followed him into the weed room and it smelled absolutely discusting. I pinched my nose while Harry chuckled at my reaction.

"Shut the fuck up" I told him casually making everyone the lab stopped what they were doing, all eyes widened.

"Aw come on princess it can't smell that bad!" laughed while pulling my hands away from my nose.

The people the room shared eachother glances like 'What the hell' ' Does she have powers?'.

I turned to face them and raised an eyeborw, "Did I do something?".

They all quickly started to go back to work quickly. 

Weird. 

-

It was past noon and Harry and I agreed that I could never work in the labs here just because I waisted a bag of cocaine, and can't roll a blunt, and hate the smell of drugs. I didn't want to work in a boring lab anyways. When Harry left to go use the restroom I decided to go visit Niall at work. I haven't seen him since last night anyways.

As I walked down the hallway I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder.

I quickly turned around to see a girl with lilac cloured hair.

"Hey, sorry if I suprised you.. but um- How did you do that with Harry?" she whispered shyly.

what.

"What do you mean?"

"Well all of us um- anyone would be to scared to even tell Harry their own opinion. He would throw us out the gang just like that.." She stated while looking down. Before I could say anything her head popped up taking me back.

"Are you two dating?! Did you save his life?! Are you two having se-" 

I quickly enterupted her before she continued her third question.

"No no no no! Harry and I are just friends, okay? You can tell the um rest of well whoever that Harry and I are friend." I informed her before sprinting off to Niall's room.

"I ship you two!" I heared her yell in the distance.

What the hell does that mean?

-

aww we ship you guys too ellie