0.2

"Welcome to Saints Row!"

My jaw dropped as soon as I saw the view.

It was amazing.

There were white couches and flat screen TV's surround by members of the gang.

I turned to face my sister and she smiled big.

"See? Not that bad huh? C'mon I'll show you around!" She giggled and pulled me down the stairs.

There were a lot of people dressed in purple, black, and white.

Geez, she wasn't joking about the dresscode around here.

My sister walked up to a boy with black hair that was queffed up.

He had a sleeve of tattoos on his left arm and a few on his right.
He was in the middle of adding weed to his joint...?

I guess I was right about the drugs, everything that shouldn't be casual is casual here.

"Hey Malik." My sister greeted and he looked up and suddenly grinned.

"Hey Unice! Who's this?" He greeted back but soon his gaze moved torward my direction.

"This is my sister, Ellie. We finally ranaway and staying here." She responded.

"Um.. Hi.." I spoke softly and waved.

"Cute. Are you going to finish that blunt mate?" A boy with a thick Irish accent asked.

His hair was obviously once brown but faded into blonde. He had a few tattoos on his arms and gauges.

Both Zayn and Unice rolled their eyes.

"Ellie this is Niall. Niall this is Ellie." She tried to hold her laughter.

"Hey babe, welcome to saints row where we fuck bitches and get mon-" He immediately started to laugh unable to finish his sentence.

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME

We ended up joining him and laughing as well.

"Niall dear, do you know where Harry is?" Unice asked softly while adjusting her bag.

"Yeah he's in his room, y'know where right?" he asked while finishing Zayn's blunt and lighting it up.

"Yeah, thanks babe. Follow me Ellie!"

I followed her through the small crowd of people. Some were around my age and some were middle aged or just plain out old.

The smell of alcohol and various drugs swam around the room making me cough and more eager to leave the place.

Finally we made it to the stairs and went up to a hallway.

We were in front of a room that had tall white painted wood doors.

I assumed it was Harry's room.

She knocked on it softly.

No response.

Again.

No response.

"Harry?" She yells.

No response.

She rolls her eyes and push open the doors.

Suddenly her mouth opens wide but quickly grows into a smirk.

"Well well well, what do we have here Styles? " She chuckles.

Unlike her, my mouth was wise open and I covered them with my hands, my eyes were wide. Kinda wanted to throw bleach on them.

All we could see was a naked back and movement on a large bed, along with noises easily muffled by the music from downstairs.
It was a little bit too easy to tell what was happening which made it even worse.

A girl yelped from under him and smacked his back lightly, warning him. She quickly covered her breast with sheets from his ONCE AGAIN PURPLE, bed.

He reaches over to his nightstand and grabs a generous amount of cash and hands it to the lady.

She looks at him before she takes it from him.

"Get lost. " He hisses at her and she quickly grabs a shirt from the ground and passes by Unice and I, not making any eye contact.

Unice bursted out laughing and clutching her stomach. Me on the other hand, was confused and grossed out.

"You could have knocked." Harry said as he got up fom his bed, luckily wearing boxers.

He had lots of tattoos all over his arms and chest. His hair was damp against his face but his curls still managed to cover a decent amount of his face . He was pretty attractive.

Too bad our first time meeting ruined any idea of that.

"Maybe you would've heard if you weren't busy getting aids." I muttered under my breath but loud enough for both of them to hear.

He started to grin and his view moved to me.

"Who is she?" He asked.

"This is my little sister Ellie.We finally left our so called mom and need a place to stay. So we came here." She explained.

"Hmm.. Okay so if she's going to stay here then she has to be apart of Saints Row. What is she any good at?" He asked Unice.

"The 'she' is in the room and I can speak for myself." I stated.

"Okay Princess,  I'm sorry but we don't have any rules in Saints Row for attitudes." He smiled while sitting up in his bed.

"Screw this, I'm going home." I say and adjust my bag and turning to the doors.

"Aw c'mon Ellie, we just got here!" She pouted.

I sigh and stay where I'm at and glare at him.

"Can you fight?"

"If you mean arguing with people online then yes."

"Can you shoot a gun?"

"I don't know, but if I have to stay here longer, then I might be tempted to kill myself."

He chuckles.

"Can you make drugs?"

"I can take drugs. Does that count?"

He looks at Unice and sighs.

"Hopeless."

I turn around to leave the room again.

"That's it I'm leaving!" I yell.

My sister frowns and then comes up with the worst idea possible.

"What if you tutor Ellie?"

"You can teach her how to use a gun and fight, sell drugs, and all of the things we do around here!" She blurts out.

"Look Unice, there is no way in hell I'm going to learn anything from that mop headed asshole." I roll my eyes and open door behind me.

"I'm okay with it." He agrees.

I turn around shocked to hearing that he's actually willing to do this.

"Then it's settled!" my sister giggled and clapped her hands together.

"I'd like to learn how to use a gun first." I tell him, and it only makes him laugh.

"You guys have room 110 it's on the hallway at the right. Princess, you have training with me tomorrow." He announces as he walks back to his bed.

"Okay styles." I say as I roll my eyes following Unice out of hell.

Oops I mean Harry's room.

"That's Mr.Styles to you." He says and I can tell he's smirking.

I flip him off as I turn to the hallway.

A\N So what do you guys think so far?? How would you feel to be apart of a gang? What do you think about Harry? Please comment, vote and share!