1.9

I shook my head and walked back away from him,"Stay away from me Harry." I whispered before storming off down the hallway.

"Burn!" A male voice yelled from downstairs.
A few people snickered and backed away once I made it to the stairs.

"Shut up! Don't you all have work to do?!" Harry shouted and the crowd soon became quiet again.

I ran over to the bar area and reached under the bar and grabbed a bottle of whiskey.

As I looked around I found one of Zayn's box of ciggerettes and a lighter.
Hopefully he wouldn't mind.
I grabbed the carton and the lighter and stood up from crouching down.
As I stood up I saw Harry staring at me from upstairs.
I quickly looked away and began to leave the church of madness.

I was greeted by the wind and cold breeze of the afternoon.
I placed the carton in my pocket and opened the bottle of whiskey.

I took a bit gulp and pulled it away quickly and began coughing.
I began walking away from behind the church. I spun around and kicked a rock and started to walk down the street.

What is with harry? I can't believe he kissed me. It makes no sense he must be drunk. But he doesn't drink. He sleeps with people though. Yet he kissed you. But Liam. Where is Liam?

My mind couldn't take this anymore.
I took another big gulp of the whiskey and let out a scream in frustration.

"My my my, been awhile haven't it?" I heared a voice speak.

"Liam?" I asked softly and looked around.

"Don't tell me you forgot me already." I heard once again and after a bit of silence I felt his hands over my eyes.

"How is your day going?" He asked casually as i struggled to get his hands off my eyes.
Eventually I gave up and let out a sigh,"Eventful." I groaned.

"Oh really? What happened?" He asked.

"My leader kissed me?"

"Want me kill him for you?"

"I don't think that's needed Liam."

"Do you know what I think you need?

We need to go on a proper date."

I raised an eyebrow and took another sip from the bottle.

"When did we ever go on a date?"

"Exactly so we should go."

"Can you take your hands off me now?"

Liam let out a sigh and removed his hands from my eyes and I turned around being greeted by the tall brunette.
"What do I do with this?" I asked raising my bottle.

"What about it? It can be lunch." He chuckled.

I soon pouted and moved back and forth on my heels,"But I'm hungry." I whined.

Liam chuckled and nodded,"Fine fine we'll go out somewhere." He finally agreed. He grabbed my bottle and took a sip before throwing it into the street.
"Liam!" I jumped and yelled at his action.

"What?"

I sighed and shook my head and soon felt his hand rub against mine and fully hold mine. I smiled slightly and intwined my fingers with his.

"You're crazy." I giggled as I looked back at the bottle on the road.

"Do you like crazy?" He asked smirking like usual.

"Depends, I like you."

He chuckled and kissed me on my head and started swinging our our hands slowly.