0.9

As I ran down the hallway I bumped into someone making me move back.

I looked up to see Unice with her hair messy and face flushed.

I raised an eyebrow before speaking but stop once I saw Zayn tumble behind her zipping up his pants.

My eyes widened at the sight knowing that earlier they were messing around. I sprinted past them and ran straight to the gun shop that Niall would be at.

I opened the door to the room and quickly walked in meeting blue eyes and a pleasant smile.

" Hey Niall! "

" Hey Ellie, you alright? " Niall asked while putting another bullet into a box.

"Yeah I just- are you aware of zayn and my sister hooking up?" I blurted out before sitting on the desk that he was at.

"I knew he liked her if that what you mean"

" No no no I saw them leave a room half dressed and and.. "

" Woah really? I didn't think he had it in him." Niall chuckled.

" It's so gross I mean they are a cute couple but that's my sister! I told him to ask her out not hook up like that.." I sighed while swinging my feet.

Niall let out a chuckle, " Hey cheer up Babe she's your sister. You should be happy for her. " He closed the full box and started to fill in a new empty box with bullets.

" I am happy for her Its just weird that's all." I sighed before jumping off.

" Hey if Zayn ever hurts her I'll teach you how to use a bow and arrow. " Niall winked as he gave me a pat on the back.

I rolled my eyes before jumping down and giving him a small hug.

" See you later?" I asked before stepping out of his room.

" Of course. "

As I walked down the hallway I decided to go outside and clear my mine probably have a cigarette.

As I walked upstairs passing my hallway and up till I saw the ugly upstairs of the church reminding me it was once a church. I walked outside feeling the wind blow against me as I started to walk down the sidewalk.

I took out a box of cigerattes and pulled one out and then taking my lighter and lighting it. I took a all hit before blowing it out watching it fade.

As I started walking down the corner of the street I heared voices from a parking lot.

It sounded like fighting and pain. I quickly ran near the sounds seeing a guy pinning another guy against a fence while throwing another hit.

The boy against the fence was dressed fully in yellow I'm guessing he's apart of the Ronin gang. The other boy was wearing all red which was Ultor. I remembered Harry telling me about how Ronin gangsters were smart with their heads but terrible fighters and Ultor were .. I should stay away from them.

I took another hit of the cigeratte watching as the Ultor boy threw another punch at the blood covered boy in the jaw. His knuckles were all brusied and bloody. The boy against the fence pushed the boy off him before sliding down on the ground.

The boy of red pulled the other away from the fence and stepping on his chest.

" Get up! " he yelled before stomping on his skull.

" Get the fuck up!" He yelled again creating a noise from him smashing the boys skull.

I ran up to the boy in the red like the idiot I was and wrapped my arms around him, me facing his back.

" Stop!" I yelled loudly almost as if a cry.

The boy tensed up before calming down.

He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me off him.

" And you are? " He asked while brushing his bloody hands through his hair looking away from me as if ashamed.

" I'm Ellie, and you are? " I finally chocked out from panting.

He was covered in tattoos just like Harry. He had short brown hair and all of his was bruised and covered in blood.

This man could kill me he could do anything to me right now. Harry would kill me if he knew what I was doing if I even made it alive to see him.

I just had to be stupid and stop the devil standing infront of me.

The boy took in a breath before he spoke.

" I'm Liam, Liam Payne."

A\N

:-) Payne is in the hooooouse :-)

I listened to " Hucci - Roll it Up ( trap remix " while writing this so I advise you guys to listen to it :-)