1.8

"Do we always to end up destroying a place?" I scoffed and crossed my arms bringing them to my chest.

"She's right Harry, we don't need them to be anymore in the papers than they are now." Zayn nodded in agreement.

"Well what other ideas do you have?" Hardy asked moving his eyes over to me.
I quickly looked around the room avoiding his eyes.

There was a small silence until Unice head popped up and a smirk creeped on her face,"I have an idea."

Oh no, her and her ideas..

"We need to get Michael for help though." She sighed crossing her arms.

More walking?

"Plan on telling us what your idea is?" I asked biting my lip waiting for an answer.

"They only see us as how we look now, right? All we need is a make over."

"You're joking."

"C'mon it'll be fun."

I looked around the room and met eyes with Harry, his face calm but not welcoming.

"Fine." I eventually gave in and started walking towards the door,"Where's Michael's room?" I asked looking over to Unice.

"Follow me." Harry said before walking towards me.
I backed away and he walked passed me never meeting eyes.

Zayn followed him and Unice pulled me with her as we walked.

"Are you two still fighting?" Unice asked pouting slightly.

"We aren't fighting we just don't want to talk to eachother? I-I don't know." I let out a breath and followed Zayn across the hallway.

"You two need to talk to eachother." She whispered once we were closer to Harry and Zayn.

I nodded and looked down at the crowd of people downstairs,"I know." I whisperd.

We finally made it to a certain door.

"Hey mate are you in?" Zayn asked as he knocked on the door.

"Fuck that im going in." Harry groaned and opened the door making it slam against the inside of the wall.

There we saw Michael playing video game and sitting on his bed.

"Can't you see im busy?" Michael huffed and looked over at us and back at the screen of his TV.

Harry reached down to the TV and unplugged the cord to the TV making the screen go black.

"Are you fucking serious? Princess peach isn't going to save herself." Michael crossed his arms and looked over at Harry.

"I need you to give them a make over. Peircings, Dye their hair, whatever it is make them look diffrent."

"No way in hell he's touching my hair!" I yelled.

"Why the hell not?!" Harry yelled.

"Look at him! He's nearly bald!" I yelled pointing at him.

"Hey it's growing back actually." Michael yelled.

"Enough yelling!" Zayn yelled slamming his hand on the dresser making is jump and stop taking.

"Harry stop being mad at everyone, Michael dye their hair or whatever you have to do. Seriously guys enough fighting." Zayn stated and leaned his back against the door.

I looked across seeing Harry staring at me from across the room.
I raised and eyebrow and played with loose strand from my shirt.

Harry quickly walked over to me and grabbed my hand before rushing idiot of the room.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled and swatted my hand away from his.

"How long have you been seeing him?!" Harry yelled, turning around facing me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Liam Payne!" He yelled.

The whole downstairs soon went quiet and Unice,Zayn, and Michael peeked out from the room watching us.

"I'm not seeing him- Actually why do you care?!" I yelled.

I was so done with him. He's been a total jerk to me. Yes I have been talking to Liam but it's not like we have done anything. Harry was being completely childish and why did he care? He's not my Daddy and he has no right to snap at me.

"I don't care!" He yelled as he brushed his fingers through his hair.

I couldn't help but laugh. "You don't care?! Of course you bloody care if not then why have you been ignoring me, yelling at me, glaring at me!- What the hell is your problem?!" I yelled.

It was sudden almost too sudden.

Harry brought his hands to my face cupping the sides and let his lips touch mine.

My eyes were wide as I pushed him away.
A loud smack was heard as I slapped him across the face.

From below I could hear gasps at my act.

I locked eyes with Harry, his facial expression shocked but in pain.

I shook my head and walked back away from him,"Stay away from me Harry." I whispered before storming off down the hallway.

-

THANK YOU FOR 1.K READS