1.0

"Liam, Liam Payne."

The boy held a hand out that was covered in blood.

"Nice to meet you Ellie."

I stared at him in disgust before backing away from him. This man was crazy.

"Hey now I won't bite." He chuckled as he moved closer.

He stopped moving closer and paused as he stared at me looking up and down observing me.

"Saints Row, huh?" He sighed before letting out a low chuckle.

I gulped as I slowly nodded.

We stared at eachother, eyes locked as he reached into his pocket.

A gun, a gun. He's going to kill me I thought.

Instead the strange man pulled out a carton of ciggerattes and a lighter and lit it before giving me a smirk.

"What at you so afraid of?" He asked before taking a hit from the drug.

I didn't say anything but turned away to leave, it was late and this boy had trouble written all over him. I started to walk away fastly from him.

"Tell Styles I said hi Ells." I heared him shout from me.

-

"You what?!" My sister yelled making me wish I never told her about Liam in the first place.

"All I did was grab him and tell him to stop, it's not a big deal Unice.." I sighed as I laid across my bed.

"It is a big deal! He's the leader's brother of that gang! You do know that right? You're still alive! He could have killed you!" My sister ranted while glaring at me.

"Unice Unice I know, okay?! I probably won't see him again anyways." I sighed before rolling onto my side facing her.

"Promise?" She pouted while pointing out her pinky.

I rolled my eyes before wrapping my finger around hers.

"Now can we end the 24 questions and lecture and just go to bed?" I sighed while getting under the purple blankets.

"Fine." My sister sighed before slowly falling asleep.

-

Once again I was awaken by the door slamming open and a loud mop headed boy at the entrance.

"Good morning Princess. It's time for your first mission! Today we will be at a ba-"

"Give me an hour Harry."

"5 minutes."

"Styles."

"Princess."

"I don't feel like one."

"I treat you like one all the time!"

"Absolutely not!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Can you two please give me a solid and shut the hell up! I want you both out of this room or quiet in 5 seconds or else I swear I will kick your ass so ha-"

"YES MA'M." We both yelled at the same time.

Harry slammed the door as he left and I quickly got out of my bed and grabbed a grey sweater and purple jeans.

After getting presentable while having my sister glare at me I got out of the room and walked to Harry's room. I opened the door to find Harry holding a whiskey bottle in his hands while smiling up at me.

"Don't you think its kind of early Styles?" I raised an eyebrow before walking up to him.

"Oh give me a break princess." Harry rolled his eyes before taking a sip from the bottle and setting it down onto his nightstand.

"Today you and I will be going to a casino. Basically we will be killing all of the workers there and find the leader for one of the highest gangs."

Harry sighed as we walked out of his room.

"What gang is that?" I asked as we walked down the stairs to the main room.

"His name is Louis Tomlinson. He's bad news Princess. I wouldn't ask you to join this mission but we are lacking on people for the level of this because I can't have my best men out there but I can't have beginers." I simply nodded as we walked down one of the hallways and into the gun rooms.

"Ellie! Hey Babe!" Niall yelled as he jumped over his counter and hugged me. I giggled as I hugged him back while Harry glared at us.

"Problem?" I asked while moving away from the tall blonde.

"I need two of the usual Horan." Harry sighed as he ignored my question.

Niall shrugged before going info the back of the room to do the task.

"Are you alright Harry?" I raised an eyebrow.

I had been here for note even a week and I'm already having a mission and Harry is just as weird as ever

"Yeah don't worry Princess we just need to hurry." He stated as he focused on the weapons on the wall.

After awhile Niall came out from the back with 4 guns.

Harry casually picked up two and motioned for me to grab the others.

The metal object was very heavy, heavier than imagined.

Harry started to laugh at the view of me trying to hold them without tilting over.

I rolled my eyes before telling Niall bye and leaving the room with a mopped haired boy following.

-

I'm sorry this chapter is ew and lame and I haven't updated in like 1000 years but I made a badass trailer and I hope you guys enjoy it and I went to wwa 8.22.14 it was AMAZING.

Anyways I love you guys and my friends I made from twitter for the concert, TYSM FOR READING MY STORY AND TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT IT. I DEDICATE THIS STORY TO ALL OF YOU BABES IT MEANS THE WORLD.