1.2

"Are you even trying?" The mop headed boy sighed as he held my arms in front of me steady.

I rolled my eyes,"Yes! I am really trying!" I yelped frustrated with him.

I soon felt him behind me as he places his hands over mine making me jump at how close he was.

In front of us was a line of beer bottles side by side on a huge rock outside. So far I've hit one bottle and missed the rest of my shots which pissed me off allot.

It's been about twenty minutes and I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to have a mission this early.

"Are you paying attention Princess?" His words snapped be back out of space.

I nodded slowly to his question.

After twenty more minutes I finally was able to shoot at least six beer bottles.

Harry moved away and pulled out his own gun as he shot down rest with no problem.

"Let's get going." He smirked and started walking back into the building.

I placed the silver object into my back pocket before following him inside.

-

We were all in one of the Gang's cars holding onto our weapons.

I sat next to Eleanor as she blabbered on about Louis but I just paid attention to Harry as he explained the plan.

Basically I was to be by his side and protect him while he protected me.

After awhile we finally stopped in front of a Casino.

We all jumped out of the car and walked inside casually.

The place was huge and had white carpet and a dark shade of red for the walls.

We hid on the walls outsider f the entrance to go inside the main room with the games.

In front of the entrance was a women and a man with guns.

I looked up to Harry behind me.

"That's their look out, I want you to shoot one of them to get the party started." He whispered.

"What?! I can't shoot well!" I whispered yelled.

Harry hushed me before giving my shoulders a small squeez.

I pulled my gun out from the back of jeans and held it out, my arms wobbling. I finally got a balance and had my aim torwards the man's chest.

Steady..Steady... And boom!

I made a shot hitting the man in his chest making him fall down.

"Who's there?!" The women yelled holding her gun and moving around I'm a circle.

"The party starts now princess." Harry shouted before running from behind me.

"Now!" He shouted and soon I saw Michael running holding a gun in each of his hands.

Calum had a knife I'm his mouth, the sharp side out on the side with a gun and Eleanor had a large gun and a huge smile on her face.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Tommo! Even if it's the last thing I do!" She shouted and laughed.

Damn she was crazy about this guy.

I followed Harry behind as we hid behind a casino game and shot at near enimies.

"What should I do?" I asked Harry as I good behind him shaking in fear.

"Stay close and aim at whoever you see." He shouted as he shot somone in the head.

I nodded simply and aimed at a man and missing.

Are you fucking kidding me.

As I rolled my eyes I felt a hand cover my face and eyes.

I started to scream and kick as I felt myself be held up.

I screamed for what felt like forever until I was sat on hard surface.

The hands finally moved away and I was met with a smirk that left out a small chuckle.

"Hey Ellie." The boy chuckled.

"Liam?" I gasped.

"Oh don't tell me you forgot me already!" He pouted.

I left out a nervous giggle.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"I came to see you." He sighed before pulling out a cigarette and a lighter.

"But.. Liam you can't see me we can't talk. Harry is here and-"

"Harry Styles. I've grown to envy him." He chuckled before lighting his drug.

I took a deep breath and watched him watch me.

"Ellie!" I heared a voice yell.

I looked around eyes wide and stopped once mine met Liam's again.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" He whispered as he held out his hand before standing up, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Ellie we need to get going now!" It was Harry yelling.

"I..." I whispered.

Liam bit his lip in anticipation, waiting for my answer.

I stood up and slowly held his hand not sure if I was sure.

The boy pulled me to his chest and let out a soft chuckle.

"You won't regret it babe." He whispered.

But all I could hear in the background was shouts from Harry.

-

A\N

so homecoming is soon and im despising on if i wanna go to the dance or not.

IF I GO THO THEN IM GONNA GET THIS DRESS THAT I REALLY LIKE ANS KNEE SOCKS AND I WILL LOOK FAB.

I really wish Ashton could be my date tbh he would be so sweet and fun omg.

ohand I'm starting on an ash and Calum fanfic sometime soon

and this chapter you might think is crazy

but

this is just the beginning ;-)

Twitter: pentasauce

Instsagram: pentasauce

Tumblr: penta-sauce

Vine: ♡ pentasauce ♡