•Chapter number seventeen•

,,It's going down, I'm yelling timber.

You better move. You better dance.Let's make a night you won't remember.I'll be the one you won't forget."

Timber; Kesha ft. Pitbull

-

*TW - description of an almost fatal accident*

-

We started to sing and Lance took from his knapsack another cowboy hat and put it on my head. I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing. It looks like it made the guys in front alive and they joined us. George suprised us with his rapping skills in Pitbull part. And dad suprised especially me that he even join us, because he is singing only in front of family and the closest friends.

,,Don't you dare to play My house again!" I groaned when I saw Lance's smirk on his face and he clicked on the screen.

,,I'm gonna kill you. Turn it down," I whispered to him with a murdeous look in my eyes.

,,We heard you darling. Lance, don't listen to her," George and dad said at the same time.

,,I hate you all," I frowned and looked from the window. I was afraid they will be rude towards him, but I see they are great buddies and we are not even at home.

After an hour we finally reached our destination. When I got off from the car I was attacked by two fluffy balls. Kai and Ghost. Kai is german shepherd and Ghost husky malamute. Both are mixed with wolves so they don't look like an ordinal dogs.

,,My boys are happy to see momma, eh?" I smiled and pet them. Then they ran to Lance to attack him too. Traitors.

-

The next day

Lance's POV:

,,Dad, I'm gonna take the horses out and feed them, Ok?" I was only half-sleeping so I heard Drina shouting downstairs. Her voice is really strong and loud, so I will be deaf really soon if she will be still my race engineer.
When I realised I wouldn't fall asleep anymore I woke up. I streched my whole body and changed into my normal clothes. I ran my hand through my hair to make them look not so messy.

Then I went away from my room and noticed that Drina's room is opened. I know I shouldn't...but I'm really curious. I slowly went inside. It wasn't typical girly room. There were lot of photos sticked on the beige walls. I came closer to examine them. On almost all is her with horse. Some photos are showing her riding. There are also photos of her with trophies.
Then I saw a big cupboard with trophies, cockades and medals. So she was a professional equestrienne. Wow, I would never think that.