•Chapter number thirty-nine•

,,You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back."
Teenage Dream; Katy Perry

-

Previously on Love Between Telemetry:

,,Are you done Ms. Popular?" Joe faked an annoyance, his arms over his chest.

,,It's not my fault that everybody loves me," I shrugged with the laugh and Joe rolled his eyes.

,,Yeah, yeah, sure. What did you want to tell me?" Joe changed the subject of the conversation.

,,Oh, right. Me and Lance are staying here one day longer. I'm not on tomorrow's flight." Of course we had to tell Claire about it. She didn't have a problem with that I think she is glad we managed to get along, the first couple of races were rough. She only warned us that we should look out for paparazzi. She doesn't want to wake me the next day and see our names on the gossip pages.

,,You and Lance alone in Mexico, huh?" Joe raised his eyebrows, ,,promise me you will use protection, I'm not ready for the Deschamps-Stroll hybrid...not now."

,,Fuck off Joey."

-

Normally I can't stand early getting up because I'm the type of person who likes to sleep a lot. Thanks to my job and all the traveling it's basically impossible. So I'm enjoying every opportunity when I can sleep longer than usual. And it's totally normal for me to sleep 12 and more hours when I can.

But today I woke up early and I didn't have to. Maybe it's because I'm really excited about today's trip with Lance. It's been ages since we spend some time together which doesn't include work or doing inappropriate things. Just Alexandrina and Lance, two friends hanging out. How strange it sounds.