•Chapter number twenty-one•

,,Please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy"
Mercy; Shawn Mendes

-

*possible TW -grieving*

-

Baku City Circuit, Baku, Azerbaijan, June 2017

-

,,Drina, Drina, Drina," someone was knocking on my door like a madman. I sweared underneath my breath and opened the door.

,,Lance it's 5 p.m. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WAKING ME UP?!" I glared at fellow Canadian.

,,I'm going for the run and you are coming with me," he proudly said. He was wearing a sporting clothes which really didn't convince me to go running with him this early.

,,Excuse me?" I was looking at him like he was a ghost, ,,I'm not going anywhere!"

,,C'mon lazy Canuck, do something for your health!"

,,No, it's too early and I want to sleep. Nice try, but there is no way I'm going with you. Bye," I was about to shut the door, but he didn't allow me that.

,,I already told Esteban that you are coming." I stopped for a minute. Esteban Ocon is driver for Force India and also one of the Lance's closest friends. You can see photos of them always together and he promised me that I could meet him soon. But meeting at 5 a.m. on the run is the worst place for introduction.

,,So tell him that I'm not coming." I snorted which made him sighed frustrated.

,,You know, I have a really great present for you, but I have no problem with cancelling that." he leaned against the door frame.

,,Are you blackmailing me right now?!" I raised my eyebrows and he nodded his head.

,,I hate you," I groaned, ,,5:10 in front of the hotel ok?" I gave up and a wide smile appeared on Lance's face.

,,Can't wait," he winked at me but I just rolled my eyes and closed the door. I went to the bathroom to splash my face. It doesn't really help me, but atleast I tried. I didn't bother with make-up and went back to find my sport clothing. Actually I used one of my black leggins and sports bra, because I don't have some special sport shits.