•Chapter number thirty-three•

,,Damn, I heard that you and her been having problems
She likes to fight, I guess you both have that in common
But baby, this is none of my business."
None Of My Business; Cher Lloyd

-

Marina Bay Circuit; Singapore; September 2017

,,You know, if I could go to Singapore with you I wouldn't hestitate a second," Artem caressed my cheek while I and the rest of Stroll's crew are waiting for our flight to Singapore. After what happened in Italy, Artem is with me all the time. He's trying to convince me that Lance is not worth my tears.

,,I know," I smiled at him weakly, ,,I'm just afraid to face him after everything."

,,Принцесса," (Printsesa) he interrupted me,,,you are the strongest woman I've ever met. You've been through some serious shit, but you always got up and kept going. And I'm sure you can do it again. I want to see that savage Alexandrina who doesn't take no as an aswer. That one I love. And I know she is somewhere inside," he pointed at me. I can do it. I won't let them see me on my knees. I moved on so many times and I can move on now. I'm an independent savage bitch...wait, did he just say he loves me?

,,Alex, we need to go," Joe softly patted my shoulder so I didn't have time to confront Artem. I nodded my head, stood up and grabbed my suitcase. Artem stood up too, wanted to say his goodbyes. I gave him a quick peck just in front of Joe. I can expect many interesting and juicy questions during the flight.

,,Thank you. For everything," I whispered to him before Joe dragged me to the safety check. I could only briefly waved at handsome Russian before he disappeared from my sight.

-

,,I want to ask you about Artem..." Joe started, but I didn't let him finish.

,,We aren't dating and we haven't slept together yet," I answered two questions he would surely ask.

,,Are you with him because Lance has a girlfriend? To make him jealous?" I wasn't prepared for this kind of question. I guess Joe won't stop surprising me.