•Chapter number forty-three•

„He don't see what I see
And he don't know what you need
He's gon' know when I take your love away."
Take Your Love; Olly Murs

-

Alexandrina's POV

„I can't believe they are engaged!" I exclaimed loudly when I and Artem arrived back to my hotel room, „and he didn't bother to tell me!"

„Well, you haven't told him you are leaving Williams either," Artem noted and sat down on my bed.

„Well...that's true. But still, he is fucking engaged. Lance Stroll, the biggest womanizer I know, is getting married. This is insane," I shook my head in disbelief.

„Insane because it's Stroll or insane because the guy you have a big fat crush on is not single anymore?" he raised his eyebrows and caught me completely off guard. Yeah, why am I so mad about it? I don't care about him, do I?

„I...uhm...I'm gonna take off this stupid mask," I stammered and quickly walked to the bathroom. I grabbed the make-up remover and make-up wipes and started taking off my make-up in front of the mirror.

„Already? I thought I will have more time to look at your beauty," Artem came to the bathroom and leaned against the door frame.

„Are you saying that without make-up I'm not beautiful?" I said in fake annoyance and glared at him through the mirror.

„No, no, I mean..."

„Relax I'm joking," I laughed and picked up another make-up wipe to get away the foundation, „and you had a whole evening to look at me."

„There was someone else staring at you the whole time...oh god, that's a lot of wipes," Artem commented when he was now standing next to me.

„That's why I don't like too much make-up," I said and pointed at many colourful wipes.

„Then why did you put it on your face tonight?" he asked curiously and took a step closer to me.

„First: Betty did. And second: I wanted to show Lance what he is missing," I said confidently and threw the wipes in the bin. Then I took some cream to calm down my skin. Artem was watching me with a great focus which was making me a little bit nervous, „are you enjoying staring at me?"

„Very," he nodded his head and I just shook mine with a laugh, „I can't look at my girlfriend?"

„Fake girlfriend," I corrected him and closed the bottle of the cream and put it back oín the right place.

„That's just a small detail," he shrugged as I slowly stepped to him.

„You can keep dreaming, boy," I purred and wrapped my arms around his neck, „but seriously, I appreciate what you did for me. It wasn't that painful to watch them when you were there with me."

„When Betty told me what was going, I didn't hesitate a second. I promised you to be always there for you and I keep my promises," I didn't say a word, I was gazing into his deep dark eyes. They were so beautiful and hypnotising at the same time, I've always had a thing for brown eyes.
Suddenly I leaned closer to Artem and kissed him. I don't know why I did that, something was telling me to do it. It was so quick so before Artem could do something, my lips were already gone.

„I'm sorry, I don't know what," I wasn't able to finish my sentence as it was now Artem who kissed me. He placed his hands on my waist to pull my body even closer to his. His kisses were full of passion, making my knees go weak. I know this isn't right but I didn't find guts to stop him. Because I didn't want him to stop.