•Chapter number twenty-seven•

,,One, two, three, they're gonna run back to me
Cause I'm the best baby that they never gotta keep
Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like gho-o-osts they want me."
Ex's and Oh's; Elle King

-

,,Hey bitch, guess who's coming to Hungarian Grand Prix?" one of my best friends Ian happily said when I answered his call.

,,I thought you don't watch Formula 1," I chuckled. I know Ian better than anyone else in this world. He's my best friend from the beggining, our mothers were in same room in Geneva hospital when they were giving a birth to us. We also lived in the neighborhood so we were meeting everyday. I remember that Travis' had a playground on their garden so I was there nonstop. That's why me and Ian are practically inseparable. Not even moving to Montreal and our busy lifestyles didn't split us. We've been through a lot together so we have a very strong connection.

,,Nah, I watched few races and I like it. It's definitely interesting. And also I want to see you."

,,Ian, you saw me week ago," I rolled my eyes playfully, ,,you don't need to buy expensive tickets because of that." I know he won in lotto, but it doesn't mean he can spend them just because of me.

,,So what? You get never tired of seeing your handsome ex. And as I said I like F1," As I said before me and Ian dated a few months. I don't even know how it happened, I was heartbroken after Matt left me and Ian was there for me. I can't say it was proper relationship, more likely friendship with benefits. We just couldn't be a proper couple with all the holding hands and sweet talking. And there is one other thing: Ian is bisexual. He likes girls, but I think he is more into boys. He don't want to confess that he is more gay than bi, but I know the truth. But despite that I like him the way he is and I always will. This fling didn't really affect us, if I don't count his stupid remarks.

,,Yeah, of course. I never get tired of seeing that pretty face of yours." I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

,,I know. That means you'll arrange paddock pass for me, right?" I almost dropped the glass I was holding.

,,What? You have tickets on the tribun, so you'll get your ass there you spoiled brat." I said before a I took a sip and put the glass on the table.