•Chapter number twenty-eight•

,,So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it"
Into You; Ariana Grande

-

*possible TW - sexual harassment*

-

,,No, no, no," I muttered while I was watching Artem's horrific crash in first F2 race. He got into fight with Oliver Rowland who pushed him on the grass. Car was out of control and he ended up in the wall.
Safety car was automatically on and even Medical car appeared on the track. I was hell worried about him, because I had no idea what is going on.

I sighed in relief when Artem got out of the car in one piece. Jules passing was a major blow for me and I couldn't handle another one. Although the safety is much better now you still can't be sure that nothing can happen.

I wasn't able to focus on the race because Artem is still on the medical control. What if he has some serious injury? My mind was full of negative thoughts. I haven't been so scared in a long time.

After the race I decided to visit Artem in his room. I really hope he is there. Luckily he opened the door looking undamaged. I immediately wrapped him into tight hug.

,,Thanks god you are ok. I was so worried," I muttered with my head nuzzled in his chest.

,,It wasn't that big crash. I'm fine, but disappointed by how it ended." Our intimate moment got interrupted by my phone.

,,It's the team. Post quali briefing probably," I sighed knowing that I can't miss it. Why now?

,,Well...that's bye by for now I suppose. Thanks for coming by,"  Artem said and I nodded my head, my eyes on him. Then I moved my head to him and our lips met. It was a quick peck, but it count. We just kissed.

,,I thought we are just hanging out." he raised his eyebrows with a smile. Shit, he saw that live stream.

,,Who knows?" I shrugged with a smile before I ran to the meeting.

-

,,Oh lala Ina you are glowing! What happened?" Betty asked when I sat next to her.

,,Let's say that me and Artem kissed..."

,,NO WAY! OH MY GOSH FINALLY! I SHIP YOU SO MUCH!" she shouted and I slapped her arm to calm her down. I really don't need attention.

,,It was just a quick peck, nothing big."

,,Yeah? In that case why are you grinning like idiot?" she wiggled her eyebrows