•Chapter number twenty•

,,You, with your words like knives
and swords and weapons that you use against me,
you have knocked me off my feet again,
got me feeling like I'm nothing."
Mean;Taylor Swift

-

,,Welcome back in Red Bull Alex!" GP warmly welcomed me and guided me to his table. I recognised few people, but I've never seen most of them before.

,,Guys, this is Alexandrina Deschamps, La-"

,,Dude, we know who she is," they laughed and waved at me.

,,Right," GP muttered, ,,Alex shall we get something to breakfast?" he asked me and I nodded my head.

,,Victoria Deschamps!!!" I was thinking if I should eat cereals or bread when someone shouted really really loudly. There is only one person calling me like that.

,,G'day Joseph," I smiled at fellow Aussie. He wrapped me into a bone crushing hug so I couldn't breathe.

,,You are choking me you idiot," I muttered. We broke apart and he gave me an apologetic look.

,,I haven't seen you in ages! How are ya doin'? " he was keeping high voice level so everybody was looking at us.

,,It's only 3 years, Joseph. And I think we are intruding other guys. But I'm doing great, thanks."

,,I don't care when I have my little Canuck back! Are you coming to my table?"

,,Sorry to ruin your amazing plan Daniel, but I invited her so she is gonna be in team Max," GP came to us. Daniel was thinking for a while and then grabbed his chair and shifted it to Max's table.

,,It won't kill them to be without me," he smirked and sat on the chair.

,,It's amazing to see you there," Steve, one of the mechanics smiled at me, ,,I remember you as a little chicken and look at you now! A grown-up woman!"

,,It's amazing to see you all again. It feels like forever from last time I was there!"