0.33 || REAL LIFE

They all climbed out of their cars, staring at the log cabin with a smile. Sarah Harper's small frame stood in front of them with her hands on her hips.

"I have some rules for all of you," she told the large group of teens. "This cabin is big enough for all of you to fit, so I'm going to stay in the one over there —" she pointed to a small cabin a few meters away "— but I have expectations." They all stared, waiting for her to continue.

"Go ahead, Mrs. Harper," Sheri smiled.

"Thank you, Sheri," Sarah mused. "Now. I've promised your parents I'll take good care of you, but for me to do that, I need you all to listen." As her mother spoke, Lottie wormed her way under Justin's arm, shivering. He rubbed her arm comfortingly, ignoring Jessica, who was smiling at them. "If any of you are going out, let me know when and where."

"Sounds good to me," Maggie nodded, leaning back into Dominic's chest. In turn, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"I also promised no one was walking out of here pregnant," Sarah continued, looking every one in the eye. "I know it'll be difficult, but I think you guys can manage two weeks without sex considering your all sharing one large room without walls." Everyone let out a faint chuckle, then Sarah clapped her hands. "Zach, Clay, your parents want a phone call every night, so come and see me for that. If any of you get hurt, don't hesitate to come and see me, understand?" Everyone murmured their agreements, and Sarah smiled. "Good. Now go unpack." They all began pulling their bags out of their respected cars. "One last thing!" They all turned immediately.

"Call me Sarah." She then pointed at Lottie, Maggie, and Dom. "Except you three. Lottie, I'm still your mother. Dom, Maggie, I'm still an honorary aunt, understand?" Justin laughed quietly when the three saluted her mockingly.

"This is going to be freaking amazing," Jessica grinned. Hannah nodded in agreement, giving Clay's arms a soft punch.

"Lottie gets first dibs on beds!" Maggie called, throwing her stuff at Dom and launching herself onto Lottie's back. Justin helped Dom pick up their stuff and the two followed everyone else into the cabin.

By the time he got in, Lottie was already laying on a bed pushed against the wall, Maggie on the one next to her.

'Can I sleep on that one?' He mouthed discretely to Dom, pointing at the free bed on the other side of Lottie. Dom studied him for a moment before nodding.

Justin set his stuff down on the bed, glancing over at Lottie with a small smile. "Hey," she smiled, rolling onto her side to face him. Justin ignored the flutter in his chest, and smiled back.

"Hey."