0.96 || REAL LIFE

👑LOTTIE👑

"Are you scared you're going to see him today?"

Lottie glanced over at Justin as she chewed her mouthful of eggs. She knew who he was talking about, and she knew what he meant, but she didn't want to think about it.

Not about him.

"Sort of," Lottie answered quietly with a light shrug. "I mean, I trust you guys to help keep me away from him, but I don't think there's anything in the world that could make me not scared of Kai."

Justin opened his mouth to respond, but was responded by Lottie and Dom coming back up from their room. They had started eating breakfast earlier, so they'd finished earlier and had gone off to get dressed.

"What time do you guys feel like leaving?" Maggie asked, adjusting the front of her shirt.

Lottie shrugged weakly, and Dom reached forward and pulled her in for a tight hug. "You'll be okay," he promised, resting his chin on the top of her head. "You know we won't let him near you."

"I know that," Lottie mumbled into his shoulder. "I'm just scared that he's going to hurt one of you trying to get at me."

"Do you really think anything can hurt Monty?" Justin piped in, amusement laced into his voice.

Lottie let out a small laugh. "Yeah, I guess so." She let go of Dominic and bumped Justin's shoulder with her own.

"You and your mom have taken care of all of us, okay?" Maggie murmured, stepping forward to gently hold onto her upper arms. "Now just let us take care of you."

"Yeah, okay," Lottie mumbled.

Justin presses a light kiss to the top of her head before the four respectively got ready for school, and went out to Dom's car.