0.44 || REAL LIFE

Lottie stared down at her phone, a hand covering her mouth in horror. They were all watching Scream, but it all faded into the background when she read the caption of the photo Kai had tagged her in.

"No," she breathed out almost inaudibly.

Justin seemed to be the only one who heard her, likely because she was sitting next to him, and he turned to her. "You okay?" He asked softly.

Lottie couldn't find the words to answer, so she merely repeated herself. "No," she repeated, her hand falling to grab a fistful of her shirt. "Oh shit."

"Lottie."

Instead of answering Justin, she stood up and walked into the bathroom of the cabin, her hands trembling. She closed and locked the door, then slid down the wall next to it and stared at her unlocked phone.

"Lottie? Are you alright?"

That was Dominic.

There was more knocking, and all their voices mixed together in a tone of worry as she covered her mouth in hopes of hiding her sobs.

"Charlotte Elizabeth Harper open the damn door or so help me god." It was Maggie this time. A sob escaped her lips, and all the knocking ceased.

"Lottie?" She began crying harder at the sound of Justin's voice.

"Give me a minute," she wheezed out, knowing that her break down was slowly turning into a panic attack.

"Just let us in, Lottie, please," Alex pleaded through the door.

Lottie screwed her eyes shut and buried them in her hands, her chest heaving. "I can't," she sobbed. Her hand found its way to the back of her neck where the last scar Kai Banks gave her was. "You need to give me a minute." Her breathing was labored as she ran a hand haphazardly through her hair.

When it returned to normal, and all she felt was numb, Lottie slowly stood up and dusted herself off. She didn't bother to look at her reflection, knowing it would only hurt her more. She unlocked the door, and pushed through everybody until she got to Dominic. When she did, she threw herself into his arms and buried her face in his shoulder.

"What's going on, babe?" He asked her softly, playing with her hair while Maggie rubbed her back. They waited while she cried into Dominic's chest, silently thanking everyone for stepping back.

"He's moving to Crestmont," Lottie finally managed to whisper, her voice wavering. She felt his hands pause for a moment, before continuing to play with her hair.

"That asshole," Maggie snarled. "That mother fucking asshole!"

"Is everything okay?" Jessica asked from across the room. They must have all sat back down and waited for them other three to find their seats.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" Maggie screeched, clenching her fists. Jessica's question went unanswered as Dominic hummed softly, trying to calm his friend down.

"I won't let him near you," he promised. When she'd finally calmed down, Lottie pulled Maggie into a fierce hug, then walked back to her friends.

She sat down next to Justin and immediately curled into his side. He wrapped his arm around her and buried his face in her hair.

"What's going on, Lottie?" Hannah asked softly as they all sat down around their friend. One by one they all wrapped their arms around her. Lottie let out a shaky breath as she practically crawled into Justin's lap to make it easier for everyone.

"Talk to us."