S.coups x Nayeon - "I wont fall for a stupid dare again."

"Hi." A guy with a long eyelashes greeted me but I didn't answer and went back to reading.

I heard him chuckled.

"Hi, I'm Seungcheol." He offers one of his hand but I just stared at it.

To be honest I don't know how to react so I ran away.

I want to avoid that person, simply because I know him.

He's one of the school's cassanova.

I don't trust him because I know there's a reason why he approached me.

It's obvious he wants to play with a nerd like me.

Yes.

Nerd.

❦❦❦

I was in the library again and as usual I'm reading with my specs again.

Well at least this place is peaceful, no one can disturb me here.

"Hi." I turn my head to look when I heard a familiar voice. I pretended not to hear him as I slowly hide my face in the book I'm currently reading.

I heard him chuckled.

A few seconds later I just found my book on his hands.

He stole and closed the book. I just lost the page I'm in.

"So.. this is the way how to get your attention Miss Im Nayeon." He said, smirking.

"Give me back my book." I demanded.

"I'm Seungcheol. And it's the second time I introduced myself to you." He offered his hand again but I didn't accept it.

"How do you know my name?" I asked instead.

"I have my own ways." He playfully replied.

"Give me back my book." I lend my hands for him to give it.

"Sorry jagi but I won't give it back. If you want me to get it back, then you can find me in my class." He said then wink.

After that, he leaves with my book.

Jagi what?

❦❦❦

Ring.......

When the bell ringed, I gathered all my things and stood up.

"Miss Im," I stopped when my professor calls my name

"Yes sir?"

"I want to talk to you.. it is something important." He said.

"What is it sir?"

"Class E is getting worse. I can't have the full control over them anymore. Their behaviour is getting out of control. They were becoming hard for me to handle especially Mr. Choi."

Seungcheol?

"And what about him sir?"

"His grade is such a failure. He didn't pass at least one subject. You are all graduating soon and he still doesn't change. Miss Im, I am assigning you to help him with his studies. Be his tutor."

What?

"Uhm.. I... sorry sir but I-"

"Ms. Im, your participation would be a really great help." He cuts me off.