D.K. x Jihyo - "I should just notice you before."

Unknown Number: uhm.. hi?

You: hi.

Unknown Number: are you park jisoo?

You: yeah,

Unknown Number: this is dokyeom.. hoshi told me he has a pretty cousin, she must be you ;)

You set the user's nickname to Dokyeom

You: oh, really? He said that?

Dokyeomiee: yea.. uhm, I was wondering if you're free on saturday night?

Jisoo: saturday is good :)

Dokyeomiee: cool. I'll meet you at the park then.. you know the fountain on the center? That's where I'll be waiting... 6 pm.

You: okay, see you :)

✎ You set Dokyeom's nickname to Dokyeomiee

Dokyeomiee set your nickname to Jichuu

-End of conversation-

Whoooooo is this real? I cupped my heated cheeks and grin, until now I'm still flushing red.

Who knows, he might like me too. I never dated a guy before, what if this is my luck to find a guy who would learn to love me? What if he's the one I'm waiting for so long?

A soft giggle escaped my lips as I think of Dokyeom and all the possible things that can happen on our first date then I shoved a spoonful of salad in my mouth.

Hmmm... it feels so good to eat.

"Jisoo, are you eating again?" My mom suddenly barged into the kitchen and I hide as fast as I could the bowl of salad under the table.

"Hi mom I skipped breakfast, it's past 10 already and I'm so hungry so I.. I ate the salad you made." I shyly admits.

She then swats my side with her hands.

"Jisoo for peter's sake! How would you lose weight if you keep on eating secretly. Go and check your weight right now." She scolds and forced me to move out of the kitchen.

I immediately went to the bathroom and stepped on the weighing scale.

64 kg.

Hey... that isn't consider fat right?

I heaved a sigh. I gained weight again. I was just 62 kg. the other day. I pout and faced my mom.

"What will I do mom? I love foods."

❦❦❦

I was on my way to my first class, spacing out and not caring about the students around me, but something suddenly made me stopped.

What about the date?

I mentally slapped my face. What if my date finds out my real shape and the truth that I'm not the girl on my profile? I faked my picture on my account to a girl with a flawless curves, an almost perfect body shape I always dreamed to achieve. What if Dokyeom finds me as fat and ugly? That would be the end of the world..

"Get out of the way. You're blocking the entire hallway!" Someone nags at me.

"Oh! sorry.. I'm really sorry..." I bowed my head down, repeatedly apologizing. I then tried to push my way into the crowd of students in the hallway. Everyone is rushing to go on their respective classes, absolutely scared to be late.