Joshua x Mina - "He who mends my broken heart"

P.S. Please read the WonMi chapter in the Main Ships first before reading this. Thank you :)

Putting down my luggage, I sighed deeply and stared at the front door.

It's been a long time...

I knock in first tho it's my home.

"Omo! You're here dear!" My mom quickly pulled me in her embrace the moment she saw me.

"It's nice to see you mom! Anata ga inakute sabishidesu!" I told her how much I missed her as I embraced her too.

"Me too dear. I'm glad you made it here. Me and your dad really waits so long to see you again! Ogenkidesuka?" She asked how I was and I smile.

"I'm fine Mom. No need to worry. I'm already here now." I said.

"Well... enjoy your vacation here in Japan. I'm sure you really missed it here. Am I right?"

"Yes. Mom, I'm staying here for good." I said, that surprised her.

"What are you saying dear?" She asked, confused.

"I will never go back in Korea mom. I'll stay here in Japan with you and dad." I explained.

"Wait a minute! What decision have you made Mina? Why are you suddenly talking like there's no one waiting for you back there? Did Wonwoo know all about this? What does he say about your decision? Or don't tell me he doesn't know that you went back here in Japan?" She asked.

"Mom, don't worry about him... besides, he doesn't even care if I go back here in Japan. Aren't you happy that we will be together again?" I'm trying my best to smile and show that everything's fine but the truth is it's not.

"I can't understand you dear. Did you two broke up?" She asked and I didn't answer.

Her expression changed when she noticed that I'm not saying anything.

"I'm so sorry dear. I did'nt know." She apologized and hugged me. That's when the tears fall down on my face.

No matter what I say or do, wherever I go... it is still always him who owned my heart. But were over, I can't bring back the past. Maybe, if I went far away from him I can live my life again and move on.

Pretending Im fine is hard to do especially when it still hurts.

"Nari-yah, my dearest. Running away is not a solution. Have you two talked?" She worriedly asked.

"It's been a long time since we broke up mom. I'm sorry I did'nt tell you sooner because I thought we can still get back together but 6 months had already passed and the situation even got worser between us." I explained through my mothers arms.

"Is that so? I'm sorry to say this dear but the right word for that is acceptance. If you know that you two are just still there then just accept it. But remember that, if it is not okay then it is not the end." Mom said and I nodded in response.

............................

I went at my room upstairs to rest. I missed my room here in Japan. I missed my things and everything.

I stopped when I saw a picture frame in my table. It is an image of me and Wonwoo when we once had our vacation here in Japan. This picture shouldn't be displayed. I took it and placed it inside my drawer.

Things like this should be hidden somewhere I can't see. I need to bury the past 'cause if I don't it is only me who'll get hurt over and over again.

I lay down on my bed as I closed my eyes.

I wished that if I open my eyes again, I can no longer remember him.