Jun x Sana - "Past is past, we already have our presents."

A familiar scent welcomes my senses as I opened my eyes.

I blinked a couple of times.

My eyes are still trying to adjust from the brightness coming from the visible sunlight directed on my face.

I tried to get up and sit back using my hands on the bed for support. My head began to hurt as I tried to recover my balance.

It is then when I realized where I am.

I am not mistaken.

I am really here.

I turned around and saw him sleeping silently beside me.

How can this happen? How did it become possible for me to get here in his apartment again after a few years?

I sighed as I brushed my hair in confusion.

My head is still aching but I decided to get up from bed.

It is only when I noticed the picture frame standing on the table beside me.

It is the same frame like ours before but the difference is that...the picture inserted in it right now is not us.

It is him together with her.

I looked away.

I need to get out of here before he wakes up.

I started to gather my things. My coat was hanging at the back of the door but I cant find my purse.

Where the heck did it go?

I cant remember anything that happened last night. I dont remember why am I here. Of all places why here? But it does'nt matter anymore, I just need to get out of here as soon as possible.

He cant see me.

I tried to search inside the bathroom, and there, I found my purse.

I quickly went out at the bathroom and headed straight at the door.

I was about to open the doorknob but something stopped me.

Something I dont heard a long time ago.

It's his voice.

"You're running away again?" He asked while my back is facing him.

Something about that question hits me straight at the heart, as if it was intended to say directly for me.

"You're the one who brings yourself here and you're trying to run away again?" He asked again.

"I-I dont remember anything... Im sorry." I managed to face him and bow.

I dont want to look straight at him.

I cant.

He smirked and started to walk closer in my direction.

The white robe he's wearing fits him perfectly. He even looks more attractive.

I didn't realize that he's already standing in front of me.

I flinch when he suddenly pressed one of his hands on the door as he leans on closer to me.

Our face are only inches away from each other.

"You surely dont remember what we did huh? Ms. Minatozaki Sana?"

My eyes grew wider by hearing what he said.

"There's nothing happened last night right?" I asked.

He smiled.

"It's funny how you dont remember what intimate feelings we shared last night. It was still awesome by the way." He said.