WonMiShua - "A fated story of us." PART 2

I cheated with Josh.

I cheated.

I don't deserve him anymore.

Reality only strike me when I saw how hard he punched Wonwoo.

My eyes widen with shock and fear.

Wonwoo stood up, wiping off the blood from his lips.

My whole body is shaking, tears instantly gathered up in the corner of my eyes.

"Get out of here and never ever go near my girlfriend again if you still want to live." Josh threatened.

"Sorry but I can't promise you that..." Wonwoo said. "I already started to steal her from you, I won't quit especially now that I know she's still into me." Wonwoo snap back.

I closed my eyes as tears went rolling down my face.

His words triggered Josh so much that he attempted to throw another punch but I stopped him.

"Josh please..." I said, blocking his way.

I heard Wonwoo snickered from behind.

"See? She doesn't want you to hurt me." He says proudly.

"You're wrong. I realized something just now, she doesn't need you as much as she needs me. You're not there by her side the moment she needed you, it's me who's with her, it's me who wiped her tears when she's crying because of you, it is all me because a fool like you left her. And if ever we make her choose between us right now, it would still be me she'll choose. You understand?" Joshua said, his jaw clenching.

"Then why did she cheated on you? Why did she kiss me huh? Why?"

"Stop it. Wonwoo please!" I exclaimed that makes him stop.

"I made a mistake. The kiss we shared shouldn't happen. It made me regret now that I kissed you. It doesn't mean anything Wonwoo, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." I added.

I was looking straight at his eyes and through that, I saw how I badly hurt him with my words.

"You only poisoned her mind. No matter what you do, she still won't come back to you." Joshua said before he grab my wrist and tug me along with him inside the house.

He shut the door closed with so much force, making me flinch then he throw my wrist away as soon as we enter inside.

The way he does it... is painful, it is as if he's throwing me away instead.

"Josh, I'm so sorry," I whispered, head lowered down. I can't look at him. Guilt is haunting me.

But he's not speaking and I know he's not facing me too.

"If I only know this will happen, then I shouldn't have meet him in the first place." I said.

"Is this the first time you cheated or this is just what I only know? Do I still need to find out something? " He asked, voice wavering.

"No, no...nothing else happen... I swear." I said, trying to calm him down. I never seen him like this, hurt, upset...vulnerable.