Momo x Hoshi x Sana - "It'll be you this time."

P.S. Read the SaHosh chapter in the Side Ships first before reading this chap to better understand the story ^_^

My phone keeps on buzzing and I keep on ignoring it, knowing that the person trying to fill my inbox with his endless text messages doesn't have any plan to stop. And if my call log records could only complain, then they would probably shout at the owner of the phone to take their quiet life back before this stubborn guy bothers them.

It's the 4th day since I've been ignoring Hoshi's calls and text messages.. I just don't see the point in answering or replying in any of them. I didn't even bother to read one that he sent, I know it will only keep me awake to overthink at night.

He had her back. My best friend, Momo. What else does he want from me? Can't he see that I'm making this easy for the two of us by keeping myself away from him? I even promised myself that I'll forget everything that happened before she came back, most importantly the relationship we shared only for a short period of time, if ever that is even considered a relationship.

Ever since she came back that night, I decided to let go whatever Hoshi and I had. I didn't even thank him yet for the happy memories, for the times he made me smile and made me feel like it's really me who has his heart.

"Don't go."  I stopped on my tracks when I felt Hoshi hugged me from behind, snaking his arms on my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Please stay by my side, my squirrel." He held me tightly that I can barely feel him breathing.

He made me faced him, there's a smile shown on his face as he wipes away the tears in my eyes.

I can't speak, out of words to say and totally confused about what's happening.

He then held my hands and put it on his chest, making me feel his heart beating.

"Sana, I think I lo—"  He was about to say it.. the words I'm waiting for so long to hear but a sudden voice came, cutting him from what he has to say.

"Hoshi."

Hoshi's expression changed when he looks behind us then he lets go of my hand, dropping it.

When I looked back, I saw her. My best friend, Momo.

"I'm back." She said, tears brimming in the corner of her eyes.

My knees turned weak as my heart raced when I saw her again.

"I-I'll leave now.. so the two of you could talk.." That's all I came up with.

I never look back at Hoshi and when my gaze went up to meet my best friend's eyes, I tried my best to give my sincerest smile... even if it means stabbing my own heart and letting it bleed alone.

My mind drifts back to reality when my phone starts ringing again. I closed my eyes and heaved a long sigh before answering it.

"Hoshi for once and for all, please stop.." I began, but I heard someone laughs on the other line, making me stop.

"You're funny," Momo's voice came after.

Oh God. It's Momo.

"Hey, uhm.. sorry, I thought i—"

"Can you come over? Like, right now. I missed you so much! Please Sana, please.." She cuts me off, not minding my struggle to made up an explanation. She sounded so giddy and excited that I don't want to say something that can ruin her mood.