Wonwoo x Mina x Joshua - "A fated story of us."

P.S. Please read the WonMi chap in the Main Ships and the MiShua chap in the Side Ships first before reading this. And also, please play Sohyou's 'I Miss You' on repeat 'til the chapter ends. That song fits the story perfectly!

"Welcome back Mina-yah! I missed you so much!" Chaeyoung greeted me with a warm hug.

"Hey, let us join! We missed you too!" Nayeon shouted with her usual loud tone then she grabbed Momo's arm toward us.

"Mina-yah, we missed you so so so much!" Momo said as she joined the three of us in the hug we're sharing.

"I miss you too guys..." I said while bringing them closer to my embrace.

"And because you're here already, you'll have to treat us jokbal!!!" Momo suddenly said as she broke the hug.

"Jokbal again? You already ate jokbal this morning, eat something else!" Chaeyoung complained that makes Momo pout.

Me and Nayeon laughed at their silliness.

"This is the first day of our life being a college student guys, you shouldn't fight like this, we're not in high school anymore." Nayeon said.

"Arasso. I'll just buy jokbal myself later on and I wont share!" Momo said, obviously directing the words at Chaeyoung.

"Go ahead! Go buy yourself." Chae responded, rolling her eyes.

"Of course I—" Momo suddenly stopped from talking. Her gaze was steadied at someone or something behind me.

Chae and Nayeon turned to look also. I was about to do the same when Momo suddenly held my face with her two hands that caught my attention.

"Jokbal...." She pleaded and acted cutely.

I chuckled.

"Okay moguri, I'll buy you later..." I said.

I was about to look back for the second time but she stopped me again by grabbing my wrist.

"Do you want a tour?" She asked, but this time she sounded...nervous.

"Oh yes, Mina do you want to wander around first?" Nayeon said, placing her arms around my shoulder.

I became confused at their sudden change of mood. It's like they're hiding something from me.

"Nah, I'm fine, we can do it later..." I said then I quickly turn my head to look back from what they're looking at.

And that's when I saw what they're trying to hide from me.

It's Wonwoo.

He looked at my direction and our eyes met. I felt a sting of pain inside my chest when he suddenly look away and broke our eye contact like it's not our first time to see each other again after a long time.

I just found myself following him by my stares and watching how he turned his back on me.

"We're sorry. We didn't know that he's studying here too." Chaeyoung suddenly whispered behind me.

I was awakened by what she said. Did I spaced out when I saw him again?

"It's okay, i-it doesn't matter to me..." I responded.

"Really?" She asked me, half surprised, half confused.

"Yeah, I moved on." I chuckled and smile.

"That's great!" Nayeon said to break the awkward atmosphere forming.

"I don't know what happened to him, honestly." Momo said with a sigh, she's looking over a long table inside the cafeteria.

Nayeon nudged her side that makes her groan. I didn't pay attention to them, I just looked at the direction where Momo is looking earlier and then I saw Wonwoo again. He's walking over the table full of peoples I dont know. They're many in the group and girls are almost the half of it.