S.coups x Jihyo - "Completely not your type."

"Please do understand that you're our only hope dear..." Mom begged. She sounded really desperate.

"Do this for the sake of our company. As you know, we are losing the power we need to consistently compete with all the newly big companies that is rising." It is now that Dad spoke up and explain.

"But...it is still not right to sell me!" I said, defending my point.

"We are not selling you Jihyo. We are doing this for what will be the best for all of us. It is the only way to save our company and you have to agree." Dad said.

"Why me? What's so special about me that can save our company? If you're not selling me then you are definitely giving me away!" I said, still not taking their side.

"Enough of this Jihyo! Dont be so stubborn and please just obey what we have to say!" Dad exclaimed that shuts me up.

"We truly loves you dear. You will only try to live with him. You will only try to know him, be with him and get closer to him in a month before your wedding." Mom said, that makes me gulp down at those possibilities.

I didn't answer.

I think I cant. I cant live with him with just the two of us, even just for a month.

"Do I have any option?" I asked.

The two of them eyed each other, as if trying to come up with something that would make me feel better to agree wth the agreement.

Dad sighed and spoke.

"If living with him in one month does'nt work out.....we will cancel your marriage with him. But it doesnt mean that you'll take advantage on that option. You will still try your best to make him happy on that one month by staying in one house and living together with him."

That statement gives me hope. It serves as a source of light in the dark journey that life is taking me. At least there's still a choice, I still have a way to cancel and not to continue our fixed marriage if ever I suffer in his hands and if ever I did not make him happy.

"And if it works out and we figured out nothing wrong....we can hope that the marriage will still take place and you have to promised to say your vows when that time comes, when the time you'll marry Seungcheol." Dad said.

I suddenly became scared and bothered at the thought of marrying Seungcheol. Thinking about myself being his wife terrifies me. This marriage will be the nightmare of my life and Im so sure of that.

"I understand." Is all that I can say. I am the only hope and so, I'll do it for mom and dad and to our company.

"You are getting married to the son and to the future heir of Heijaang Group."

-

Choi Seungcheol is the son of Mr. Choi Taejoon, the owner of the Heiji Corporation which is on top of the three leading companies in Seoul Korea. Heiji Corporation indeed coordinated in different sectors consisting of small and large, popular and not popular companies. It advocates the improvement of the very little asset of each company recruited, which is why Heijaang Group is created.

Our small and not so popular company is starting to sink down in today's generation. Some administrator and share holders stated that we lack of technique in catching what is trendy now in entertainments. Our style is just too old and common.

My dad and mom treasured our company and there's no way they're going to let it fall down and disappear so they will do everything just to bring back how successful it supposed to be.

Today is the day Im going to meet my fiancé. I dont really like the feeling inside me. I was too nervous. I dont want to fail and embarrass my parents so I'll do my best to make him like me.