Chapter 7

"RIVALS APPROACHING"

"Wh-what's going on?" I asked to anyone who might be able to hear me.

Suddenly, my arm was grabbed and I was yanked up the stairs once again. I looked up at the source to see Taehyung frantically run up the stairs, quickly entering his room with me, shutting the door, and leaning against it as he caught his breath. His head hung down, chin touching his chest, and breathing heavily from running.

"Taehyung? What's going on? What's happening?" I asked as his eyes shot up and looked into mine.

He didn't answer but quickly ran to his window.

"Dang it Manshik!" He whisper/yelled.

"Manshik? Isn't that the guy that was bullying you?" I asked, walking over to him.

Right as I stood by him, he grabbed my arm and yanked me down onto the ground.

"They can't see you!" He whispered.

"Taehyung! What is going on?" I asked, keeping my voice down.

"I'm guessing Manshik told his leader, Jonghyuk, about yesterday, and now they're coming here to pick a fight with us." He said, peeking through the window again.

"Because of me? Because I stood up for you?" I asked, suddenly very worried.

He looked back at me as I avoided his gaze.

"Hey!" He said cupping my face so I'd look at him.

"It's ok! Just stay here until I come to get you ok?" He asked.

I nodded in response.

"Ok good. I'll be back as soon as possible." He said before running out, closing the door again.

I sat there, sitting on the floor, hoping that things would go ok down there.

Was it wrong of me to stand up for him? It's not like I hurt Manshik. Why is he after Taehyung anyway?

I decided to keep my questions until Taehyung comes back.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I calmly walked down the stairs, trying to gather my thoughts.

I hope Y/N doesn't think this is her fault. She probably does, but we at least know how to handle Manshik and the rest of his group. Hopefully they don't think that she's here.

"EVERYONE! COME TO THE DOOR!" Namjoon's deep, growling voice called.

I quickened my pace until I stood not far from Namjoon, who stood right in front of the door, with Jonghyuk, Manshik, and the rest of the MANIACS standing on the other side.

"Namjoon! So good to see you again!" Jonghyuk's fake enthusiasm sang.

"Same to you, Jonghyuk. Here to pick a fight I'm guessing?" Namjoon asked, keeping his calm leader attitude.

"Can't a fellow hybrid group visit another without picking a fight?" Jonghyuk asked innocently.

"Well there's nothing wrong with groups who aren't rivals visiting each other, but that's not the case here, is it Jonghyuk? So, cut to the chase or I'll just conclude that you're here because one of those head injuries finally got to you." Namjoon retorted, crossing his arms over his chest with a smirk.