Chapter 11

Y/N's P.O.V.

My new boyfriend Taehyung and I were laying in his bed. He confessed to me yesterday morning, and all the guys were really happy for us.

I woke up first and began playing with his hair.

So soft.

I smiled as my fingers began tracing his face softly. I ran them over his eyebrows, tracing down his nose, being sure to poke at his little freckle, moving down his Cupid's bow, and finally tracing his soft lips.

I moved forward and pressed my lips against his, placing my hands behind his head to pull him closer. A small hum escaped his lips as he woke up.

"Good morning baby." He mumbled against my lips.

"Good morning cutie pie!" I said with a giggle, as I pulled away.

"Cutie pie?" He questioned, giving me a confused look.

"Mhmm!" I said, squishing his face and pulling him closer so we could kiss again.

Without warning, we were scared out of our skins by the alarm blaring again.

"RIVALS APPROACHING"

"We have to go down there and see what's going on." He groaned, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Can we just pretend to still be sleeping?" I asked, yawning as I wrapped my arms around his waist to cuddle him more.

"It's probably just Man-shik trying to pick a fight again. When he leaves we can go back to sleep if you want." He tried reasoning, and tried getting out of my grip.

"Alright fine." I said, letting go of his waist and getting up with him.

After changing into normal clothes, we walked downstairs with his arm wrapped around me.

We took our places next to Namjoon, who stood in front of the door, opening it to see an angry Jong hyuk, with a smirking Man shik behind him, and the rest of their members.

"Jong hyuk, what do I owe the-" Namjoon tried saying as Jong-hyuk cut him off.

"Oh save it Namjoon! I heard that your lil tigress tried beating up Man-shik! It's one thing for her to yell at him, but attempting to beat him up is completely unacceptable!" Jong hyuk yelled, trying to intimate Namjoon.

"Oh calm down, Jong hyuk! Man shik has a way of being overly dramatic, and I don't think this time is any different!" Namjoon said, crossing his arms over his chest, clearly unamused by the early morning visit.

"Typical Namjoon! Your entire group is just a bunch of angels that do nothing wrong, isn't that right?" Jong hyuk questioned, still fuming.

"Y/N, is anything he said true?" Namjoon asked, turning to face me and Taehyung.

"Not as violent as he's making it seem. What happened was Taehyung and I were near a cafe and we heard noises from inside. We went in to see what was going on and saw Man-shik pushing around a chicken hybrid while mocking him. After Taehyung tried protecting the chicken, Man shik took a swing at him. Then I stepped up and shoved Man-shik by the shoulders and told him to leave, which he did." I said, feeling Taehyung's tail wrap around my leg as he rested his head on my shoulder.