Chapter 14

(A/N oh my gosh I've had this on hold for far too long! Let's hope I can keep motivation long enough to finish this!😅 Also, thank you so much for 16k+ reads!! That's amazing and I didn't think my first full on fic would get that much attention! Anyway let's get on with the story!)

I walked up the stairs, searching for Tae.

"Taehyungie?" I called, cupping my hands around my mouth to carry the sound.

"I'm in our room, Y/N-ie!"

Our room.

I smiled at the simple statement before running up the stairs. Once I reached our room I found the door closed.

"Can I come in?" I asked, scratching the door slightly with my tiger claws.

Suddenly the door opened revealing him giving me a boxy smile.

"Yesssssssss..." He trailed off, looking through his crescent eyes.

"You're so cute." I stated, wrapping my arms around his waist and snuggling my face into his neck.

He dragged me fully into the room so he could close the door. A deep chuckle/purr rolled through his chest as I stayed glued to him.

"Are you ok?" He asked, combing his fingers through my hair, careful to avoid my tiger ears.

"Mhmm! Just wanted cuddles." I stated, kissing his neck softly, earning a satisfied giggle from him.

"Alrighty then." He replied, wrapping his own arms around me.

"We should go out and do something today." He whispered into my ear, nibbling slightly at my earlobe.

I giggled in response and nodded, not leaving the warmth and softness of his neck.

"Are you gonna let go of me?" He asked, squeezing me harder.

"Mm.. can we cuddle in bed for awhile first?" I asked, looking up at his big brown eyes.

"Alright! Twist my arm!" He stated, dragging me further into the room before flopping onto the bed, causing us both to giggle.

We got situated so that I was laying closest to the wall and he was curled up against my chest. I began peppering his head with kisses, causing him to giggle like a happy baby.

"So, what should we do today?" I asked as he began squirming around, trying to get more comfortable.

"Maybe go find Jae and Young K?" He suggested with a smile.

"That's a good idea!" I said, petting his hair.

"They also have other friends they hang out with! Maybe you can meet them!" He beamed with sparkling eyes.

"Well I'm sure I'll love them!" I exclaimed, watching his face distort into a frown.

"But of course not as much as I love you..." I trailed off, kissing his forehead and hearing him giggle.

Time skip

About an hour later we were on our way to find Jae, Young K, and hopefully their other friends.

It's always weird to walk around and see so many people with ears on their heads, even though I live with seven of them. Taehyung's still having to teach me how to act in public, but thankful he's pretty patient and I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Soon we stumbled upon a bickering chicken and dalmatian.

"Stop calling me Chicken Little! I'm your hyung, and I'm 6 feet tall for goodness sake! I'm not 'little'!!" Jae groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.