Chapter 10

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"I think I love Y/N, guys." I told our group, while she was in the shower.

"Awe!" The guys practically squealed like little girls, attacking me in hugs and ruffling my hair.

"You gotta tell her!" Jungkook said excitedly, twitching his bunny nose and smiling widely.

"I know I know! I just don't know how!" I said, letting out a sigh.

"Oh please that's easy! Just walk up to her with a sexy grin, wrap your arms around her waist, and tell her you think she's hot and you wanna be with her!" Jimin proudly suggested, smirking with an eyebrow raised.

"What? No no no! You should read one of my books and find a quote about confessing to a girl and repeat it to her!" Namjoon said, pushing up his reading glasses.

"Absolutely not!" Seokjin yelled, smacking the back of Namjoon's head, causing the lion to let out a quiet growl.

"You should make her a delicious meal and tell her you're in love with her while eating!" Seokjin finished his suggestion with pride.

"No! You should take her on a walk in the wild flower field and pick flowers with her! When you've picked a good sized bouquet you can tell her you like her!" Hoseok said happily.

"Oooooor! Flat out say that you like her and not make such a big fuss?" Yoongi asked, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"And that is why you've never had a girlfriend!" Jimin said with a laugh.

"Don't try me you bratty lil pup!" Yoongi growled, glaring at the cocky dog.

"Guys, none of those sound like me ok? I'm just gonna figure out my own way." I said, beginning to think.

Maybe in the morning, I can confess after she wakes up. It's gonna be cold tonight so I'll have her sleep in bed with me. In the morning I can try making her breakfast! Hopefully she likes me back, because I've never felt this way about anyone before.

Next morning

I lay there, looking at her soft sleeping features. We were sharing my bed because it was cold last night, and we decided to use each other's body heat to keep warm. I lifted my hand up to brush some of her hair away, smiling at her face scrunching up from my touch. Her beautiful eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.

"Good morning Tae!" She said sweetly, sleep still sticking to her voice.

"Good morning Y/N." I said smiling widely.

"Hey Y/N... Can I tell you something?" I asked, anxiety crawling up my spine.

"Sure! What is it Tae?" She asked, curiosity and a bit of worry waving in her voice.

"Um so I've come to the conclusion that I love someone..." I trailed off, feeling anxiety make me begin to shake.

"Oh. Who?" She asked, sounding slightly disappointed.

"Y-you..." I said, finally feeling something leave my chest.

The second those words left my mouth, her eyes lit up.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief.

"S-sorry I thought it was as good of time as any but I guess I sprung it on you too suddenly and-" I was cut off by her quickly pressing her lips against mine.

This feels so right.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her hands made their way to wrap around my neck, resting softly at it's base.

Our lips were like puzzle pieces. I'd never felt such a feeling before, her lips with mine felt so perfect. Everything felt ethereal.

Until a dumb monkey came in.

"AH!" Hoseok screamed, causing us both to pull away and look at his horrified face.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! I'LL BE GOING!" He yelled with his eyes covered, walking into the wall with a loud thud.

"Did he think we were...?" She trailed off, a blush covering her face.

"Possibly but that's ok!" I said, pulling her closer to me so we could hug.

I nuzzled my nose into her neck, causing her to giggle.

"So you love me, huh?" She asked mischievously.

"Yes, I do. Do you love me?" I asked, placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"Mhmm! And I have for awhile." She said, pulling away just to smile at me.

"I love you, Y/N." I said, my box smile most definitely making an appearance.

"I love you too, Taehyungie." She said, kissing the tip of my nose.

(A/N this was really short but so fluffy I just had to write it!! Y/N and TaeTae are finally together! After this chapter, it doesn't really matter what happens next huh? Everyone was probably just waiting to end up with Tae. XD Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter!)