03

『Be thankful for the fact that』

Hoseok attempted many times to get along with the black cat he named Yoongles. But, his efforts were useless.

"Here~ Yoongles~" Hoseok sang, smacking his lips while on his knees.

Yoongles came alright, but not in the way you expect. Yoongles slowly walked towards Hoseok, Hoseok smiling that finally after so long- Yoongles scratched Hoseok once more. Hoseok scooted back, holding his arm. He touched it and looked at his fingers, they were painted red.

Yoongles hissed once more and walked to the shoebox, kicking the stuffed duckling's head to Hoseok.

"Quacks!" Hoseok cried out, holding the duck's head in his hands. "I didn't mean it to happen like this.."

Hoseok stomped towards the cat, glaring at him, "Bad Yoongles."

Yoongles hissed but angrier this time, he hated that name. Yoongles.

Hoseok sighed, "I'm calling Namjoon, he should know what to do."

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

There was a knock on the door. Hoseok quickly answered it and greeted Namjoon.

"Ah, you brought Jinnie!" Hoseok chuckled at sight.

Namjoon walked inside, a small sugar glider was on his shoulder, burring himself into Namjoon's neck. Namjoon lifted his hand to pet the small sugar glider.

"Mhm, yeah. I thought that maybe Jinnie could calm Yoongles down, he's done it before it works like magic, seriously," the younger laughed.

"I really hope it works, it doesn't matter what I do. Yoongles just won't trust me," the older sighed.

Namjoon walked over to the Yoongi's shoebox, Hoseok behind him, he bent down and Jinnie swiftly ran down arm. Jinnie slowly approached Yoongles, twitching his nose as he did.

"Run." Yoongles warned, glaring at Jinnie.

"I'm here to-" the sugar glider was cut off by Yoongles pouncing at him, having him under his paw. The sugar glider struggled to get free, squeaking for help.

"Jinnie!" Namjoon cried out. Hoseok quickly pulled Yoongles back allowing  Jinnie to climb back on Namjoon.

"What's wrong with you?" Hoseok asked, angrily towards his cat.

Namjoon patted Jinnie, softly. The sugar glider kept shaking in shock. "Do you have any strawberries?" The younger asked while holding Jinnie.

Hoseok quickly nodded. "Yeah, in the fridge on the top shelf," the older directed.

Namjoon rushed to the fridge reaching for the strawberries and grabbed a big red one. Quickly, he held the strawberry to his dear sugar glider.

The small sugar glider started nibbling on the strawberry, Namjoon watched in awe. "Jinnie loves strawberries~" the younger sang.

"Ah, that's why you wanted it. Do strawberries calm him down?" Hoseok asked, curious while walking toward them.

Namjoon nodded, still pretty upset that Yoongles just had his Jinnie pinned down under his paw.

"Sorry about that, Namjoon. I didn't think Yoongles would do that," the older apologized.

"It's okay, this time. I don't know what I would have done if he actually killed him," the younger stated, still admiring Jinnie.

Namjoon's phone began to ring, he reached in his pocket and answered it, Jinnie on his shoulder clutching the berry. It seemed important by the way his expression became one of a serious man. "I'll be there right away." He ended the call.

"Sorry Hoseok, another one died, I'm trying really hard to catch him and put him in jail," the younger sighed, stressfully.

Hoseok hesitantly asked, "The hybrid hunter?"

Namjoon nodded. "A hybrid's body was found in the middle of a busy street. It was burned and had many cuts," The younger explained. "I have to go now, I'll see you later. Okay?" Namjoon said while leaving with Jinnie on his shoulder, the berry now gone.

They always come and go.

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

2:28 a.m

After hearing what happened to an innocent hybrid Hoseok decided that something had to be done. Hoseok sat on his bed, a blue blanket over him as his eyes glued to his laptop screen, being the only source of light.

How to help Hybrids

Yes, hybrids do need our help, us humans. These are a couple of ways you can help these creatures.

1: Donating to the charities that help hybrids, there aren't many but even the littlest amount help them.

2: Showing them love and affection. All beings want to be loved and cared for, this especially includes hybrids.

3: Foster caring. Many hybrids don't get homes in adoptions and are left there for years until they're put down.

Continue reading..
__

Yoongles eyes glowed in the darkness, the only thing being shown next to the laptop.

"What the!" Hoseok screamed, startled, his heart beating uncontrollably. He sighed in relief, "Oh it's just you. You scared me there, Yoongles." Hoseok chuckled while caressing his heart, still a little jumpy.

The cat stood silent, staring at the screen.

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

Hoseok, was at work today, what's his job? He's a dance instructor at his local high school, but there was one student he wasn't looking forward into seeing, Jeon Jungkook.

"Look its Hobi!" Jungkook called out while hugging Hoseok from behind.

"I told you, you can't call me that at school. You're supposed to say 'Mr.Jung'" the older muttered turning his head.

The younger released his grip. "That sounds so professional, we both know that's not you at all!" the younger laughed.

New message!

Unknown number:
You seem to like hybrids

『I knew her, who I loved to death』