06

『When I think of you sometimes and start to get sad』

Yoongi's eyes squinted in surprise. "He's not home right now,"

"Well just sign here, you're his boyfriend, aren't you? It should be fine,"

Yoongi was ready to snap but instead quickly signed it quickly without saying a word.

A hybrid and a human was just impossible.

He closed the door behind him, staring at the yellow bottle. "What are they for?" Yoongi asked himself. He knew better to open someone else's bottle, nonetheless someone's medicine. Still, it didn't leave his mind.

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

In two hours, Hoseok and Taehyung returned home to find a grey cat next to Yoongi, snuggling on him. Yoongi looking annoyed by this.

"It's Jiminie!" Taehyung exclaimed while licking the grey cat's fur.

"Another cat?" Hoseok asked while looking at the grey hybrid, ignoring the fact that Yoongi was there.

Hoseok looked at the table, his painkillers arrived. "I'll be right back," he said to the three as he rushed to the bathroom, leaving Yoongi to stare at him as he did.

Hoseok quickly took the painkillers out of the small bottle, "They finally came, it's about time." He muttered under his breath. He threw two in his mouth and washed it down with the sink water.

Hoseok looked before the mirror and wiped his mouth. "Look at you. Your still not doing anything." he scolded himself.

Hoseok stepped out of the bathroom and found Jimin and Taehyung play fighting. "Where'd you come from?" Hoseok asked the grey hybrid.

"The forest." Jimin replied. "It's where I live,"

"Oh, I forgot some hybrids live there. Well, you can come whenever you want to see Taehyung," Hoseok smiled.

Jimin didn't reply, instead, he looked at Hoseok weirdly while Yoongi watched from behind.

"Just make up already! The tension in this room is killing me!" Taehyung cried out to Hoseok and Yoongi.

"I have an interview in 20 minutes, I should get ready." Hoseok blankly said as he left the room.

Jimin turned to Yoongi, "What did you do to him, hyung?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "He's making it a big deal. He's trying to get humans to accept us but that will never happen," Yoongi scoffed.

"I want them to accept us too," Taehyung pouted while laying on his paws.

"Why does he like hybrids so much?" Jimin asked, curious.

Yoongi froze, not knowing how to answer that question. "I actually don't know nor do I care to know." he huffed. But, now that Jimin brought it up.

Why does he like them so much?

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

"I'm sorry, Hoseok. But, you're not what we are looking for at this academy," the woman wearing a big bun with uniform politely declined.

"Thanks for your time." Hoseok forced a smile while standing up to leave the room.

Why won't things go my way?

7:46 p.m

Hoseok arrived home and went straight to his fridge without saying anything, reaching for a bottle of wine he had in there. At this point Jimin and Taehyung were running outside while Yoongi stayed inside, taking a nap.

Hoseok popped open the cork and took a huge gulp from the bottle, wiping his mouth as he finished. He started uncontrollably laughing, "They all can suck my dick~!" He sang loudly.

"I'll show them~!" Hoseok sang while raising his bottle and drinking once more.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi asked while walking in to hear all the singing.

Hoseok turned around. "Hi, Yoongles~! Why are you talking right now~? Can I talk to animals~?" Hoseok questioned while swaying back and forward.

Yoongi quickly came towards him, holding him so he wouldn't fall. "Damn. You're completely wasted and you only took two sips,"

Hoseok touched Yoongi's ears on top of his head, squeezing them. "Your ears are so fluffy~!"

"H-hey! Get your hands off my fucking ears, idiot." Yoongi yelled, a little embarrassed.

Hoseok giggled."You have a tail too~!" Hoseok sang while reaching behind to pull Yoongi's tail.

Yoongi's face began to heat up in anger and embarrassment. "Let's just take you to bed before you do anything stupid."

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

Yoongi and Jimin were outside on the porch, gazing at the stars above them while Taehyung soundly slept next to Hoseok inside. Jimin placed his head against Yoongi's chest, snuggling against his black soft fur.

"Quit doing that, Jimin," the older scoffed while scooting back.

Jimin only got closer. "Hyung," he began to speak. "Why are you here? Come with me. You don't need this human to survive,"

Yoongi stood silent, it's true. He's all healthy again and no longer has pain in his shoulder, why is it that he's still here?

"I..." His words didn't go anywhere.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Jimin asked.

The older scoffed. "Of course not. He saved my life so it's only right I repay him after I do. Then, I'll leave and come with you."

"Promise?"

"Sure." Yoongi promised.

『I try to get drunk with my friends so I can forget』