13 (Finale)

| a/n |
last chapter, :). i was really going to end it with the last chapter,, but i couldn't betray my bish like that.

enjoy~

『i was able to eat well
because of you.』

| five months later. .|

Hoseok and HyunA sat at the two love seats, the set themed pink whilst the crowd were in front of them.

This was the first interview Hoseok had ever done since the incident with Yoongi.

He was finally ready.

Live On TV》

HyunA:
"Today on our show we have the one and only, Jung Hoseok! The male who achieved the impossible by being brought back from the dead by none other than the, thought to be myth, black cat hybrid. "

HyunA:
"I can't imagine what you've been through. Do you think after the incident that happened 5 months ago will contribute to humans and Hybrids relationship?"

J. Hoseok:
"Ah, I actually do. I really hope that this shows how much a hybrid and human bond can be."

HyunA:
"There's no doubt the bond you two shared was strong. Because of this incident, laws are being reviewed and revised. There were rumors that you and the hybrid had a special relationship, maybe more?"

He smirked, leaning back.

J. Hoseok:
"Who knows?"

HyunA:
"Ah, come on! Don't leave us hanging, Mr. Hoseok! Were you and the hybrid actually lovers?"

J. Hoseok:
"Stay tuned for the next episode of HyunA's TV-"

HyunA:
"Yah, wait, wait! Fine, don't tell us dying fans.."

HyunA:
"Moving on. I heard that you were having a dance show just to unite and spread awareness for hybrids?"

J. Hoseok:
"Yeah! I don't take credit for the idea, though.."

HyunA:
"Regardless! I'm definitely coming to watch you perform along with your students!

HyunA:
Remember guys, it's 2 weeks from now!"

End Of Interview》

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

| two weeks later at the show |

The crowd couldn't be any bigger than anyone expected. As Hoseok stood proudly on the large stage with his students, of course Jungkook being amongst them, he examined the crowd.

It wasn't just humans, nor hybrids.

It was a mix between both.

"Yah! Look, Hobi-hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed while pointing towards the crowd in awe. "It's amazing, isn't it?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah, it really is.." he trailed as he suddenly felt sad.

He would have loved this.