05

『They say you're only allowed to cry three times in your life』

"How is it that you're alive? Did someone revive you? Wait, can black cat hybrids bring back hybrids? What happens after you-"

"You ask so many questions! Maybe I should have stayed in my other form, then I wouldn't have to deal with all your bull shit," Yoongi scoffed while turning on his side. "Oh and buy me a proper bed, I'm literally in a fucking shoebox," he ordered while snuggling inside Hoseok's shoebox.

"Can you chill it down with the cursing, wow. I'll buy you a bed if! You answer one of my questions," Hoseok remarked with a smug expression.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No, we can't bring back our own kind." He stated while slowing dozing off.

"Going to sleep again? You woke up from a 4-hour nap just a few minutes ago." Hoseok said, unfortunately nobody was awake to hear him.

His phone began to ring, it was Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook. What's-"

"Hobi! It's been happening for a while now and there's this yellow hairy dog following me everywhere. Was wondering if you could take care of it for me, my apartment doesn't allow pets,"

"Woah, Woah, wait! I told you already I have a cat here,"

"Remember how you said 'I owe you', well can you do this for me. It won't be for long,"

"Jungkook, I can't-"

"I'm outside your place, thanks Hobi! Oh and sorry about your job, the new instructor sucks!" Jungkook complained through the phone before ending the call.

"Just great. Just, great." Hoseok sighed while staring at his phone.

Not surprising, Hoseok's sigh was followed by a loud knocking to the door. Hoseok reluctantly opened it, as soon as he did a blonde cockapoo came running inside, barking at Hoseok.

 Hoseok reluctantly opened it, as soon as he did a blonde cockapoo came running inside, barking at Hoseok

"Calm down! I'm not here to hurt you." Hoseok tried explaining while backing away.

The barks didn't stop, they got louder by the second.

"Who the fuck is barking!" Yoongi came in, in human form, angry that he had been woken up.

The blonde dog immediately raced towards Yoongi, "Why are you in your human form, black cat. There's a human right there, don't you know how we are seen through their eyes?" He whispered leaving Hoseok oblivious.

"He's not like that. He's a hybrid lover." Yoongi said emphasizing the word 'lover'.

The dog turned back, looking at Hoseok who just blankly smiled. "He is?" The dog hybrid questioned.

The blonde dog ran towards Hoseok, jumping on him and licked his face repeatedly. "I love you already~!" He sang while on top of Hoseok.

Hoseok chuckled. "Another one, and what might be your name?"

"Oh wait, I know how to do this." The dog hybrid stated while getting off Hoseok and stepping back.

The dog hybrid was now a man wearing a white long sleeved shirt, with straight blonde hair

The dog hybrid was now a man wearing a white long sleeved shirt, with straight blonde hair. He bravely stuck his hand out, "My name is Taehyung," he greeted.

Hoseok shook Taehyung's hand, "Mine is Hoseok," he smiled. As soon as he finished shaking Taehyung's hand, Taehyung turned to Yoongi.

"I've never seen you in person!" Taehyung exclaimed out loud, running towards him.

Yoongi immediately turned back into a small cat, running away from now a blonde dog. He hissed while sprinting away.

"Hey! No fighting!" Hoseok yelled running after them.

Yoongi jumped on the fridge, clawing at Taehyung below him. "Leave me alone, mutt!" He snapped.

"Come down, I won't hurt you! I just want to play," the dog pleaded while jumping.

Yoongi slowly jumped off the fridge, plopping right in front of Taehyung. Hoseok knew very well what he was about to do, he makes it seem like he's going to be nice but in your weakest state, he only attacks you.

"No, Yoongles!" Hoseok called from behind.

Yoongi stopped to glare at Hoseok. "My name is Yoongi, don't fucking call me that dumb name." He scolded in disgust as he sprinted elsewhere.

Hoseok sighed loudly. "I don't get it. Why's he like that, is it something I did?" Hoseok asked himself, forgetting Taehyung was still next to him.

"It's not what you did, Hoseok. It's what humans did to him." Taehyung explained.

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

Two days later. .

It's been a lot to take care of these two beings, both are completely different. One is happy and jumpy while the other is mad and sleepy.

On this particular day, Hoseok and Yoongi got in their first big argument.

"Hey, Yoong- i. What's your favorite movie?" Hoseok asked Yoongi who was on the couch, relaxing.

"Go away." Yoongi groaned, annoyed.

"That's it. I'm trying to help hybrids and I want you to help me do that," Hoseok explained, done with putting up Yoongi's attitude.

The hybrid scoffed, not believing his words. "Our kind don't belong anywhere. Not with animals nor humans."

"I want to change that, I want people to accept hybrids. Don't you care about your own kind?!" Hoseok asked the cat.

"Not at all. I don't care for anybody but myself." Yoongi spat, licking his ear carelessly.

Hoseok sighed angrily. "You really are heartless, Yoongi." Hoseok slammed the door behind him, stressed about it he decided to go for a walk, Taehyung following.

While they were gone, someone knocked on the door, Yoongi, annoyed, decided to answer it, covering his ears with a cap.

"Painkillers for Jung Hoseok."

『So don't waste precious tears on pointless things』