11

『I call out your name』

The "torture" room sounded brutal as it is.

"Which room is that?" Hoseok demanded, glaring into the raccoon's grey eyes.

The raccoon hybrid pointed to the door at the end of the aisle. "It's his day today, you might be too late." He directed.

Hoseok raced towards the door, he attempted to open it but the door didn't budge. "Forgot to mention. You need a code to enter that room, if you don't have one then you're fucked." The raccoon called from behind him.

A code? Hoseok reached in lab coat pocket and pulled out the note that fell off Yoongi's bed. 47021, he slowly pushed the numbers in and the door made a click sound.

Hoseok rushed in the white room, instantly he spotted Yoongi on a table, his hands, and feet strapped down. He looked completely exhausted.  "Yoongi!" Hoseok cried out while running towards him.

Yoongi flickered his eyes before looking Hoseok's dark eyes. "H..hoseok?" He weakly spoke, pursing his lips as he did. "You.. actually came.."

Hoseok quickly nodded. "Of course I did. Tell me how to get this thing off," he ordered while tugging on the iron straps.

"You should have listened to that officer, when.. he told you to forget about me and move on.." Yoongi told.

"Idiot! How can I forget about you, for once, I'm not letting you leave me. You're coming home with me." Hoseok strongly stated while Yoongi stared at him in awe. "Tell me how to get you free,"

"The yellow button all the way on the left, above the blue one. Push that, it will set me free," Yoongi directed.

Hoseok was rushed behind the panel and clicked the button, Yoongi dropped to the floor, weak. "They didn't hold back." Yoongi muttered which was followed with Hoseok lifting him up.

"You might hate what I'm about to do next," Hoseok awkwardly told.

"What are you-" Yoongi's words were cut off by Hoseok quickly putting him under his lab coat.

"Sorry, Yoongles. Its the only thing I can think of right now," Hoseok whispered as he made his way to exit but stopped when.

"Hey!" A voice called, and it wasn't the raccoon, "What are you doing in here?" Hoseok slowly turned around, with a lump on his stomach, of course.

"I was just leaving," Hoseok told the man, who stared at his stomach, "I'll be on my-"

"What's under your coat," he asked, confused.

Hoseok made an offensive face, "What are you trying to say, huh? I may have eaten too much the last couple of days, but I didn't think I would be called out for it. Tell me, are you trying to say that I'm-"

"Not at all! I wasn't saying that at all, I apologize. You must be the rookie, I wasn't informed of your name. I'll leave you now." The man said as he sped off.

"That was awesome, Hoseok." Yoongi chuckled softly under his coat.

"Let's just get out of here."
--

As soon as the two stepped out of the facility, the alarms went off. Hoseok surprised at what caused them to turn off.

"Shit! They must have put a tracking thing in me while I was passed out." Yoongi muttered while Hoseok began to run. "We can't go to your house."

"Where will we go then?" Hoseok asked, panicked.

"I know someone who will let us stay with them, but they might not be so happy." Yoongi sighed.

"Run to the forest."

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

As they ran to the forest, Yoongi cut in his shoulder to get rid of the small tracking device. He quickly threw it far landing in the water.

"You didn't keep your promise, Yoongi." Jimin scolded while crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I know. Just let us stay with you for a while at least until they quit looking around here," Yoongi pleaded the younger.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Fine, but only because I love you," he said allowing Yoongi and Hoseok to enter the hidden shack.

Hoseok slowly strutted inside, looking around. It was way different from his house, it's understandable since it's meant for cats. Hoseok was practically walking on his knees.

"I heard what happened, hyung. What did they do to you?" Jimin asked Yoongi who laid on the piled newspapers.

"You know what they do. Experimenting and shit, torturing me when I refused to answer questions," Yoongi explained while Hoseok heard in disbelief.

"I also heard that he tried to convince people to change their minds about us," Jimin pointed with his eyes to Hoseok.

"Yeah well, you heard right. I don't think it did anything though-"

"The law about banning hybrids was put on hold cause of the story he told, it was broadcasting all over. He's something," Jimin told as Hoseok was behind them, his knees to his chest.

"He really is. About the 'promise', sorry, Jimin, but I can't come with you. Actually, I won't come with you, I already have a home," Yoongi explained causing Hoseok to smile but soon his smile fell.

Hoseok began coughing once more but this time, his nose began to bleed.

Yoongi quickly grabbed the newspapers and lend them to Hoseok. "What's going on with you?!" He asked, desperately.

Hoseok took the newspapers in his hands, holding it against his nose.

"My time's running out faster than I thought."

『I try but I can’t forget, I can’t erase you』