10

『The wind is blowing, it is cold and makes me cry』

"Open up! we know the black cat hybrid is in here." A voice demanded while banging on the door.

Yoongi jolted up. "They're here for me, I have to-"

The door slammed open, two officers dress in uniform stood there and without permission entered inside.

"Hey! You can't just enter someone's house!" Hoseok yelled standing up.

"Jung Hoseok? We're here for the hybrid," the officer scouted the room. "Where is he?" He ordered.

"You got the wrong house," Hoseok said glaring at the two officers while crossing both arms.

The other officer started walking around, analyzing the cat toys and bed. "Since he's not here. Jung Hoseok, you're under arrest for keeping a scared hybrid in your house." The officer said while taking out his silver handcuffs.

"Wait, don't take him." Yoongi called out, he slowly walked out of his hiding spot and approached the three.

"So there is one after all. I was beginning to think the video was fake," The officer smirked.

"Idiot! You could have just stayed," Hoseok cried out.

The officer took his taser out and tased Yoongi, causing him to collapse on the floor. The other officer restrained Yoongi who was almost unconscious. Hoseok ran towards them but stopped when.

"Don't come Hoseok." Yoongi muttered as the two officers caged him in a carrier.

Hoseok didn't give up so easily. Ignoring Yoongi's words, Hoseok raced at the officers, pushing one back. "Put. Him. Down." He demanded while glaring at him.

"Don't make me tase you too," The officer stated in front of Hoseok. "Forget the hybrid ever existed, move on with your life."

The other officer carried the carrier out the door while the one in front of Hoseok stood there, blocking his way. Hoseok sprinted towards the door but was met with the officer, bear-hugging him. Hoseok struggling and looked over his shoulder.

Hoseok watched in despair as the car drove away with Yoongi inside.

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

It's been three days since that incident. For those past three days, black cat hybrid was trending, being talked everywhere but Hoseok's name was nowhere mentioned.

Hoseok sat in the middle of his messy room, the laptop on his lap as he browsed endlessly for the facility Yoongi was being held at. It's impossible to get inside, you would have to work there or be a scientist, but even doing that would take 5 years to be above.

Hoseok pushed the laptop off his lap in anger. He felt helpless and useless. It's been so quiet and depressing without him, without Yoongi. The nights became longer and Hoseok grew weaker.

Time was running out.

Hoseok weakly pulled Yoongi's bed next to him, hugging it tightly while putting his face against it. Soon his eyes were filled with tears, one dropping one by one. "Y-you..can't l-leave me too,..Yoongi." Hoseok cried.

Something strangely fell off Yoongi's bed, it was a note. Hoseok slowly picking it up and his eyes widened as he unfolded the paper.

"42071"

Hoseok didn't know what the numbers meant, it probably was nothing. Some silly numbers Yoongi wrote down, Hoseok said to himself. Hoseok's phone began buzzing with messages, it was from Namjoon.

Namjoon:
Hoseok
I heard what happened
Please answer your phone
I finally did it.
I hacked their system but I need you to call me back

Hoseok quickly wiped his nose and hesitantly called Namjoon, Yoongi's bed on his lap.

"Hoseok! I'll try to be quick. Listen closely, you read right. I did hack in but it's not for long since the lab changes their password every 5 hours. I made a fake ID for you to enter with. Come to my house and pick it up. I'm sure Yoongi is waiting for you,"

Hoseok cried once more but it wasn't because he was sad, it was because he was finally going to get his precious friend back.

"T-thank you Namjoon-"
"Don't mention it. I heard what you did at the park, that was really brave of you. Hurry up and pick it up, you have 4 and a half hours,"

"I'll be there."

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

Hoseok stood before the huge laboratory, it was mesmerizing but for all the wrong reasons. This is the place where hybrids get taken in and some never leave. Hoseok painfully coughed, he stared at his hand that was now painted red.

Hoseok quickly pushed the doubled doors open and was met with at her desk. "Name," she ordered while staring at her computer.

Hoseok took a look his fake ID.

Name: Min Hoseok
DOB: 02/18/94
■■■■■■

"Min Hoseok." Hoseok stated proudly.

The women moved her curser slowly, scanning for his name. "Min, Min. Ah! Here it is. Welcome Min Hoseok," she said while pushing a button, opening the doors to the laboratory.

Hoseok quickly walked inside, everyone was doing something, people passed by him, not even realizing he was standing there. 

"Where to look," Hoseok told himself as he walked down a hallway, reading the signs outside. One read, "Never Get Released" Hoseok slowly opened it.

Lined up were hybrids in cells, Hoseok slowly walked down the aisle and looked at each one by one.

"You must be new." A husky voice spoke from behind him, Hoseok shot his head back. It was a raccoon hybrid, in a cell, he held his hands against the bars. "Or maybe you managed to sneak in. Yeah, that's it. Namjoon must be a smart guy,"

"H-how do you know who that is?" Hoseok asked, surprised that the raccoon knew who Namjoon was. The two just met.

"Do you have any idea why we're in here," the raccoon bellowed while looking at all the other hybrids. Hoseok shook his head. "Well, it's cause we all possess some sort of ability," he bluntly told. "Mine's allow me to read your thoughts, could be useful so that's why I'm here."

Hoseok was a loss at words. That's why they don't leave, cause they're weapons.

"You're here for the black cat. He's in, what we like to call it, the torture room."

『I try to force it in but my throat keeps jamming up』