Ep 2

Y/n pov
Today I should have send all what I already finished with Amber last night. It's kind of busy as always, I sat on my chair, my mind was disturbed since last night. He's back? Why did he come back? What else does he want from me or he has changed? His not cruel anymore?

Dad: Y/n!!!

His call made me startled.

Y/n: Yes?

Dad: We have meeting right?

Y/n: Oh? yes..

Dad: Let's go... bring that file.

He is very firmed and I just obey it. i'm not concentrating at the meeting. I'm just thinking about Jungkook. What should i do?

Dad: Y/n!

He called me as the meeting is over. Only both of us at the meeting room.

Y/n: Yes Sir.

Dad: Don't call me that .. it's only me and you right now.

Y/n: But we are still inside the company.. as employer and employee.

Dad: Ok fine.. I just want to ask you.. are you alright?

Y/n: Hmm? yes i'm fine.. why?

Dad: You are not even concentrating during the meeting. didn't you even listen or remember what we discussed just now?

I just stay silent.

Dad: Y/n .. are you sure you are alright?

Y/n: I'm fine sir.. I promise I will not do that again. If you don't mind can I leave sir?

Before waiting for him to say anything, I walked out from the room, sorry dad.. I can't share this with you because it's about your bestfriend son. Jeon Jungkook. yes dad. because of him.. your daughter has been his victim of bullying.

After work, I went to the supermarket to buy some snacks. I would like to invite my friends to come to my house tonight. I miss them so much. We don't have time to meet because of my busy schedule.

???: Hey.. long time no see.

Someone said behind my back, my heart stops beating. this voice? no no no.. I slowly turned behind and stare at the owner of the voice.

???: Hey y/n..

He said with a smirked, my eyes wide open. it's him.. God, why?

Jungkook: Remember me right?

Still smirked, I just froze looking at him. he noticed that I just stay still. He come closer to me, I walk back until my back touched the shelf.

Jungkook: I'm back baby.

He said whispering to my left ear, I breathed heavily after hearing, it makes me feel uneasy.

Jungkook: Did you miss me?

He said and came even closer to me, I can feel his breath right on my face.

Jungkook: Hmm?

He move his face and kiss my lips, I push him so hard until he almost fell down. He stared at me in anger.

Jungkook: Oh.. you still didn't change.. do you?

Y/n: What you want?

Jungkook: I want you baby .. you know that.
Y/n: I don't want you jerk.

Jungkook: But I need you b****.

Y/n: Stop bothering me, I will not gonna be your toy again.

I was about to walk away but he grab my wrist.

Jungkook: You are my toy baby, you can't run away from me.

Y/n: Just in you dream.

I tried to release my hand but he was so strong, it hurts me.

Jungkook: Wow..you had changed.. unbelieved

He said and laughed.

Y/n: Let me go ..

Jungkook: Calm down baby..I will let you go for this time. and I will come and look for you again.. because you make me feel that you are very interesting to play with you again..I will never let you go after I got you back... Never.. and you should trust me..

He let go my hand and I quickly run away and get back into my car.

Jungkook pov
I see her quickly get out from the supermarket, I just smirked.

Jungkook: Interesting Y/n.. it's good to come back here.

Tbc..

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

how is it ? 😁✌

Don't forget to vote and comment 💕

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=