Ep 15

Jungkook pov
I heard her getting out from the bathroom and already wearing her pajamas, she look at me.

Jungkook: What?

y/n: Nope.. I just... hmmm..

She said hesitating and trying to avoid looking at my eyes, I just can smirk looking at her respond.

Jungkook: What is it, baby?

y/n: I just ... looking at the face of a jerk..

She said roughly.

What?

She beating on me before leaving the room. What was that? She being like this again, hating on me. I stood up from the bed and follow her, she went to another bedroom. Yea this house have 2 bedroom actually.

I follow her to that room and she already climb on the bed, prepared to sleep.

y/n: What?

She said while looking at me who was standing in front of the door like a stupid person.

y/n: If nothing... can you get out from this room?

Jungkook: Excuse me?

y/n: Are you deaf? I say get out from this room if you have nothing in here.

Jungkook: Wow!! Didn't you recognize who's house was this?

y/n: Why should I care? what I care is.. ai need to sleep tomorrow I'm gonna go to work and continue my life.. so please get out..

Jungkook: You listen here, y/n. This is my house so whatever you do you must ask my permission..

y/n: Oh come on.. this is a house or a jail?

Jungkook: Shut up!! and listen to me y/n..!!

y/n: And if not?

Jungkook: Simple.. you will get your punishment..

I smirked. she silent for a while and said.

y/n: If you dare to do that... I will dare to get out from this house..

Jungkook: So you want your parents to know you run away from your own husband?

y/n: Yes!! because I don't even care about this b*llsh*t..!!

She screamed and look very angry.

y/n: GET OUT !!!

Jungkook: y/n!

y/n: NOW!!!!

This is nonsense. I'm speechless and just get out from that room and straight back to my room. Why should she the one who are rude at me? And why I am so weak right now.

I just feel so happy because she was beside me again and I feel she's already coming back to me. It feels like a dream but what? Feels like she's hating on me a lot.

I can't be like this, even I love her but I must be rude because I want her to know what rude means.

Time Skip
Next Morning

I already woke up and walked to the kitchen to search for some food for breakfast. Like I say, I only have freeze food and some ramen. so I just cooked some ramen to eat for myself.

I don't care right now.. or trying not to care about y/n. she makes me look like a stupid person last night. She don't know how happy am I last night. Huh. I'm so stupid.

It's already 10 am and she didn't wake up yet. what a life?

y/n: Ramen?

She said still with her sleepy face walking into the kitchen.

y/n: Why are you just eating ramen in the morning?

Jungkook: None of your business.

y/n: Yea of course.. why should I care?

Jungkook: So don't care of me then.

I said and walk away from there. Rude Jungkook. Rude. Remember that.

y/n pov

He walk away from the kitchen and straight out to work, maybe. Who care? Since nothing interesting to eat, I do my routine to get ready go work. My dad gave me 1 week holiday to enjoy my life with my jerk husband.

No thanks... I'm not interested with this...

My phone is ringing.

My Wonu💕

As fast as I can to pick up the call.

On call:
Wonwoo: Baby...

y/n: Babe...

I said softly. I miss my boyfriend so much right now.

Wonwoo: Oh my.. you don't know how much I miss you, baby..

y/n: Me neither babe..

Wonwoo: So... can I meet you?

y/n: Of course you can.. I miss you so much too..

Wonwoo: Did Jungkook know?

y/n: shtttt.. don't bring his name.. you make my mood down..

Wonwoo: Sorry baby.. I just can't forget that you already his wife..

y/n: Babe... stop it.. meet me okay? i really miss you..

Wonwoo: Okay baby.. I pick you up in your office..

y/n: Okay.. see you there..

Wonwoo: love you..

y/n: Me too..

End call.

After that, I go to my dad's company. On the way to the office, every staff there congratulate me for my marriage.  

"Congrats"

Yea whatever..

"You must be happy right now isn't it?"

Of course not...

"You're so lucky .. your husband is so handsome"

Pfft ... handsome my a*s..

"Can't wait to get a good news about your pregnancy"

Hell no... not with that jerk.. no thanks..

I gave them a forceful smile, want or not.. I must treat them nice. Well.. good staff must be treated well. Right?

Dad: y/n?

My dad came from somewhere with his shocked face looking at me. I try to give him my most innocent smile that i can do.

Dad: What are you doing here?

y/n: Of ourse .. to work, dad..

Dad: Princess, I already gave you holiday isn't it? For enjoying your life with your husband before coming back from work.

No thanks dad..

y/n: dad.. thanks for that.. but it's still the same isn't it? His still my husband even you don't give me any of holiday..

Dad: Princess.. I know you don't want this marriage but you must...

y/n: Dad.. I accept him to be my husband.. just to be my husband.. and don't stop me to be with Wonwoo..

Dad: Y/N!!!

y/n: Dad .. please .. don't make me like this.. I have my own life.. let me just do my own life..

I said and go away from there. Lucky us because all of the staffs already get out since my dad get close to me, so they don't hear anything about this.

After I went in to my office I sat on my chair while breath heavily. I'm so sorry dad but I don't want this. You the one who forcing me to marry that jerk.

My phone is ringing, notification.

Jungkook:
Wow.. interesting.. so you will be like this, baby?

To be continue