Ep 35

Jungkook pov

Our marriage is 11 months old and I am still worried that y/n still wants to break up with me. i know she say she love me but i'm scared.

who know?

Jungkook: y/n???

I called her softly. I'm still lying on the bed. since the moment at her parents' house, y/n finally slept in the same room and the same bed with me. I will see her every morning by my side.

but this morning, she wasn't by my side when I woke up this morning.

I got out of bed after I called her several times but there were still no signs of her arrival.

y/n: really? i'm so happy, wonwoo..

Wonwoo?

i looked at y/n who was sitting on sofa at the living room. she's on the phone with wonwoo.

I slowly went down the stairs so that she did not notice my presence. why is she still in touch with Wonwoo? Yes, I am still suspicious because Wonwoo is very good person compared than me who is very bad person.

y/n: woooo... wonwoooo...

she said while smiling wide.

y/n: ofcourse .. we will come..

she said again.Smile.

y/n: okay, Wonwoo.. bye.. hey, Wonwoo.. I'm happy, you're happy..

she said and laughed after that.

y/n: okay okay bye..

she said and ended the call.

Jungkook: i'm waiting..

i said surprising her. she quickly turned to look at me.

y/n: Jungkook.. come sit here..

she said while call me softly and smiling wide. i just obey it because i really want to know what actually her and wonwon talking about until make she smile like that.

y/n: Wonwoo will be married next week...

she said excited. I was shocked and still made a confused face.

y/n: why?

she said softly while cupped my face with her both hand.

Jungkook: hmm.. with who?

y/n: his friends.. she works in Wonwoo's office as his assistant.. she liked Wonwoo while I was still with him.. she always hid her jealousy towards us and kept smiling and friendly with me.. she was with Wonwoo since..

she paused and sighed softly. she trying to smile again.

y/n: she expressed her feelings first and after 2 month .. finally wonwoo also liked her.. and after 3 months they had a relationship, now they will get married..

she continued her word and smiled wide back. Her hands came down holding my hand.

y/n: i'm happy.. finally, wonwoo found a nice women just like him..

she said, exhaling.

Jungkook: y/n..

i call her softly.

y/n: hmmm?

Jungkook: you will not leaving me, right?

y/n: what???

Jungkook: I'm scared if you regretting choosing me.. regretting for giving me a chance .. regretting be with me..

y/n: Jungkook..