Ep 33

y/n pov

when we got home. we just kept quiet and did our own thing. I'm sitting weak in the couch on the living room.

Jungkook saw me and went straight to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water.

Jungkook: drink...

He said while pushing the glass towards me. i just obeyed him. He sits next to me and holds my shoulder.

Jungkook: don't think too much, y/n..

he said again. I looked at him.

y/n: how can you be there? How did you know I was there?

I asked urgently. He sighed.

Jungkook: i promise i will tell you everything.. but you have to clean yourself first, eat your dinner, and i will tell you. Okay?

he said. I looked at him and slowly nodded.

i sat up and go to my room.

I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I look in the mirror. there's a hickey that Wonwoo left on my neck.

I touched it and just sighed heavy. Can't believe this happen, Wonwoo are so kind. I'm the one who changes him to be that worts person. He almost be that person. Almost. i don't want to hating him. he's mean so lot to me.

I'm so sorry, Wonwoo.

after i take shower and using my pajamas. i go back to downstairs and didn't see Jungkook.

Then i go to kitchen. he was cooking and I approached him.

y/n: what are you cooking?

i said slowly. he looked at me and smiled.

Jungkook: just a simple dinner.. just sit there .. i will finish this..

he said with smile. I just nodded and go to dinner table.

 I just nodded and go to dinner table

Jungkook: Hope you like it..

y/n: omg.. it's look delicious..

Jungkook: just a simple food i can make.

y/n: thanks..

i said in cute reaction. he laughed.

Jungkook: welcome.. eat your food..

he said and we are eating our dinner in silent, just enjoy the food. I feel he's been secretly staring at me.

y/n: so..? tell me now..

i said after done eating my dinner and now sitting on couch in living room. he just smiled looking at me and finally he's sitting beside of me.

He staring at me. Make me wondering.

Jungkook pov

she's so cute that i can't even take off my eyes for looking at her.

y/n: yahh.. you promised to tell me everything .. why are you so quiet ..