Ep 17

Did he really mean it? If yes, what will he do to me? Will he rape me again? Like last time? Will that gonna happen again? 

How will I handle this?

Wonwoo: Baby~

His call surprised me from daydreaming.

y/n: ye...yea...

Wonwoo: come here.. I finished already.. come and eat..

y/n: oh.. yes.. I'm.. co..coming..

I said stutter.

I stared at Wonwoo who was smiling in front of me. Should I tell him? Should I bring him in this problem?

to help me?

again?

But he's my boyfriend now. Of course, he need to know about this.

But...

I don't want something bad happen with him, things will get even worse if he knows it.  

Yes.. I will keep this as a secret. Since this is just a b*llsh*t marriage, I will keep it.

Sorry, Wonwoo.

Wonwoo: What's wrong? it's taste so bad?

He said after realizing my face did not smile like just now.  

y/n: Ah? nothing..

I said trying to give him my smile.

Wonwoo: Sure?

y/n: Yes.

Wonwoo: Or my food makes you feel bad?

y/n: No no no.. It's not about that..

Wonwoo: So what?

I keep quiet, still thinking about the incident just now. should I?

Wonwoo: It's about Jungkook?

y/n: Ah? no.. not about him.. what's wrong with him? It's nothing about him right now..

Wonwoo: So why you like this?

y/n: No.. I'm just feeling sleepy.. that's all..

I said lying.

Wonwoo: You are not trying to hide something with me isn't it?

y/n: No babe..

I said softly and act cute.

Wonwoo: Okay .. so what about my cook?

He said with a sweet smile, makes me feel relieved because he stopped thinking about something. 

y/n: Oh.. it's delicious.. you say you don't know how to cook..

Wonwoo: yea .. I don't know.. I just memorized it and the food became like this.

y/n: It's good..

Wonwoo: Really?

y/n: Hmm..

Wonwoo: so ... where is my kiss?

I chuckled to see him frown that had brought his face towards me. I cupped his face and stared into the eyes. So nice.

I kissed his lips and he reacted to it, the kiss was quite a while and the longer the kiss it turns into passionate.

He slowly break the kiss and stared into my eyes.

Wonwoo: Can I have you, baby?

He said and I just nodded.

y/n: but ... I'm really feeling sleepy..

I said. He looks at me, he disturbed and starts to clean the dining table. 

I get closer to him.

y/n: Are you angry?

Wonwoo: No.. of course not.. why should I?

We stay silent for a while.

Wonwoo: But can we just sleep together tonight?

he said with hopes through the eyes, I smiled and slowly nodded my head.

Time skip, 10:00 pm.
I'm back to 'our house'. Actually I don't want to comeback here again but my dad already know that I'm not at home for 3 days.

He knows I'm with Wonwoo, I thought I will get scolded but no. He only persuade me so that I get back to the house. At least, that's the only demand for this time.

yes ..

FOR THIS TIME.

Sure there will be a demand after this too but like always, what can I do?

After entering the house, I did not see Jungkook. His not in the room too, hmm? Well, it's a good thing.

But no, his actually in my room, he sat on my bed while staring at me sharply. 

y/n: What are you doing here?

Jungkook: Sitting..

y/n: But why here?

Jungkook: Well...

he said as he get down from the bed and come to me. 

Jungkook: .. since you was thinking I'm just joking around.. so.. I will show you.. what can I do if you don't listen to me..

He say with a smirked.

I walked backwards and try to run away from this, but before I able to get out from the room, Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled it roughly. 

Jungkook: Don't you dare to run away..

He said roughly and lift me bridal style, he throw me roughly on the bed.  

This is not good .. really really not good..

He opened my clothes and climbed on me.

y/n: What are you trying to do Jungkook?

Jungkook: You think?

He said still smirking by raising his forehead.

Jungkook: So? You want me to help you to take off your clothes or you take off yourself..

y/n: You think I'm stupid until I have to do that..

Jungkook: hmm..looks like you want me to help you.. my pleasure, baby.

He said and keep on tearing my clothes that I'm wearing, I'm totally naked in front of him. I cover my body with both of my hands. 

Jungkook: Open it...

y/n: No Jungkook .. please .. I'm sorry.. I will listen to you after this..

I said as I'm crying . my tears already started to wet my face. 

Jungkook: Oh baby.. finally.. but baby.. as you say.. after this.. let me finish your punishment first .. so you know your lesson.. right baby?

y/n: No Jungkook.. please.. don't..

I begged but there is no use as he will continue roughly, he holds both my hands and he sees me from top to bottom and from bottom to top.  

Jungkook: Baby.. you make me so damn hard right now just by looking at you naked.

He said lustly, he stared and kissed my neck. Pretty sure he will leave many hickey on my neck.

Jungkook: I really miss your taste so much..

He said with a smirked and kissed my lips hardly, I never respond to it but he keep on bite my lips so that I will open my mouth, he will easily kiss me.

This is very bad..very bad..my life became this worse again. Why my life goes back to this? Why I have to meet him again? What's wrong with me until I have to be treated like this?

Oh my god.. please.. someone.. help me..

To Be Continue