Ep 13

Jungkook pov
3 days later. Finally, the day that I've been waiting for, my wedding with the woman I love, Kim y/n. I know this is wrong but what can I do? She is mine and I will take back what belongs to me.

I was getting ready to wear my clothes, Jinyoung went into my room. He stared at me sharply, I know he doesn't like it I did this. I know he does not like me doing this because he thinks I'm just playing and revenge on y/n. He really wants me to change and stop playing with woman's feeling. I am, I stopped since I get to know y/n and I did all these is to get back her for me. 

Jungkook: Hey.. what do you think?

Jinyoung: That's crazy..

He said coldly. I ask him about my clothes but he talks something else. 

Jungkook: Come on Jinyoung. I'm asking you about my clothes. 

Jinyoung: I'm not interested with all of these.

Jungkook: Wow.. okay what now?

Jinyoung: Don't be stupid.. you know what I mean..

Jungkook: Okay listen.. you know that I love y/n so so much.. she's the first woman who had completely changed me. I love her so much Jinyoung.. trust me..

Jinyoung: And why you make out with someone else? While at that time you were with y/n? I remember you are sincere with y/n.. so you brought her to our house, where it's only us.. but what? you brought another girl to our house for that things.. 

He said angrily. I sighed.

Jungkook: I'm never bring another girl.. only y/n.. you also know that, right? I will not bring any girls if I only want to play with them..and I never cheat on y/n. Jinyoung, I love her so much..

Jinyoung: And the girl during that day? 

Jungkook: She following me until the house.. I also do not know how she can get in..

Jinyoung: And what the f*ck you had s*x with that girl?

He said with high note.

Jungkook: She seduce me...I... I lose control... I know I'm stupid.. but I'm telling you the truth.. I love y/n so much..

I said begging, hope he can believe me this time. 

Jinyoung pov
He begging and I don't know either if I can believe him or not, I just get out from there. I still remember clearly about that incident. 

Flashback
After Jungkook tells dad about y/n, I started to feel there's something not right that Jungkook will do to y/n again. Finished eating, I went to his room and tried to ask the truth. 

I pissed off and go straight to my room. I'm really angry at Jungkook. He can't do this for revenge at y/n. He is so mean.

On that day, I just got back from walking. When I arrived at home, can hear soft moan sound from above. 

Jinyoung: Hyung.. why you always make out with y/n nuna here..?

I said smiling alone. Suddenly the house door bell rang, I opened it and it was shocking to see who stood in front of me. Y/N.  

Jinyoung: y/n nuna..?

I said slowly. If y/n is here and who did Jungkook make out with?

y/n: Is your hyung at home?

Jinyoung: Hmmm.. actually...

I stuttered. What should I do?

???: Jungkook... more..